New whatsapp leak - John Nelms of Dundee claims he was being threatened by Dunfermline Chairman Ross McArthur

giphy.gif

Who's Mike? Michael Mulraney? I smell another rat.

And what's funny about our proposal bouncing back? Just because it is Rangers. Spitefulness ahead of welfare among Clubs. I hope Rangers know every single one of the enemies in our tinpot league now and watch our backs for future dealings with the scum.
I think it's a laugh as in "we knew it would happen" rather than "haha Rangers"

And what's funny about our proposal bouncing back? Just because it is Rangers. Spitefulness ahead of welfare among Clubs. I hope Rangers know every single one of the enemies in our tinpot league now and watch our backs for future dealings with the scum.

I suspect it was an ironic laugh because they knew it was going to bounce back given who it was being given to and who it was from.

It was said that Rangers were outnumbered on the SPFL board, was it 8 to 1? And now it appears one board member is threatening a NO voter?

They're not laughing at our knock back at all, the text suggests they support it fully and need it redrafted promptly.

Back