Newcastle United put majority of their staff on furlough leave 'to safeguard club's future'

Wish he was forced to live on £2500 a month for as long as he has staff doing that.

No cuts for the players?

Share this news. So many folk didn’t know what a horrible person he was. The more folk know the more will refuse to enter his shops and the greater the pressure on him.

Feel sorry for the Newcastle fans.There is always speculation that the club will be sold.The greedy bastard always asks for too much money.Hope Bad Karma hits him where it hurts most.

The majority boycott helped with us
I know and I was one who joined the boycott of season tickets but I did end up going to games ticket by ticket and that steady trickle of cash helped prolong their hold on our club but I had to support my club. Those poor Geordies are in an impossible position because Ashley just doesn’t care.

If the players took a small cut you'd think the staff could get paid. Although Ashley will probably cut the playing wages aswell as the staff

I see there’s more talk of a takeover at Newcastle. Funny that always appears when the fat cretin is trying to punt season tickets and the Geordie masses fall for it hook line and sinker every time

The link says that the employees must chase the government for money through the Job retention scheme. This should be done by the employer through PAYE. It's stated clearly that the employer arranges it.

Ashley is a c@nt

I see there’s more talk of a takeover at Newcastle. Funny that always appears when the fat cretin is trying to punt season tickets and the Geordie masses fall for it hook line and sinker every time

All prospective buyers sign a "non disclosure" agreement to view what they are buying once they see what they're getting they all run a mile, if we think Ashley had us by the short n curlies he has a knife to the jugular in regards to the Geordies.....
. He is scum

Typical del boy . If there is one guy you want to see go bust over this then it's him.
I'm sure he will be selling " I survived covid 19 " t-shirts when this is over.

Reactions: jtc
So rather than cut the salaries of the players he is taking the easy option of the staff.... Disgusting man and the sooner this country turns on him the better!

Reactions: jtc
It's the people that actually need the money who suffer!

He doesn't give a flying %^*& about anyone but himself!

As well as not seeming to care about anyone but himself, he also doesn't seem to care less about what anyone thinks of him. Trying to keep his sports shops open and racking up the prices while dozens of people are dying each day of this virus proves it.

Back