Newcastle Utd bet

greigsdestiny

8/1 with betway to lose their first three fixtures. Had to have a few bob at the price.
Newcastle v Arsenal
Norwich v Newcastle
Spurs v Newcastle

Norwich were a cobbled together bosman championship side and as far as I know haven’t invested a great deal. Can’t see them beating Newcastle no matter how bad they are.

I also think Ashley will chuck a few quid at it (the Perez money at least) and let Bruce buy a few players. I don’t think they will be much worse than last year, albeit without Rafa.

Norwich were a cobbled together bosman championship side and as far as I know haven’t invested a great deal. Can’t see them beating Newcastle no matter how bad they are.

I also think Ashley will chuck a few quid at it (the Perez money at least) and let Bruce buy a few players. I don’t think they will be much worse than last year, albeit without Rafa.
Don’t think he will shell out big on players, but if he did and it went wrong quickly, there will be a full scale riot down there

All the wailing about Rafa , they were utter shit he wasn’t any better than pardew

This year they brought in the male susan Boyle , so expect them to finish 17th

Perez money probably covers Almiron money in Ashleys mind. Imo they will be much worse off.

While this is on paper seems more a probability than possibility;(hence people are quick to take advantage of seemingly generous odds);this type of treble almost always holds a dodgy leg.
The focus of poster @ Rangers500 was the Norwich away game, but they bang in goals for fun at home. In spite of the fact they also let in a fair few,I suspect just two goals in this game would be enough to see off a punchless Toon; now without Rondon and Perez.
The elephant in the room here could be the Arsenal game; because the Gunners are honking;totally directionless;and with players who don`t give a flying f*ck for the club.
In summary,Newcastle to lose the two away games;but the game at St.James`s is not completely the foregone conclusion it appears.
Good luck to anyone who`s on it. :)

Dont think its a good bet but then 99/100 i put on are utter shite.

Id guess they will take something from the first game and could beat Norwich too.

Bruce seems a good choice as manager i think they will surprise people next season.

Don’t think he will shell out big on players, but if he did and it went wrong quickly, there will be a full scale riot down there
Mike Ashley could pump the wives of every Newcastle United ST holder in the centre circle and the deluded Geordie bastards would still do absolutely nothing about it.

I do have a degree of sympathy with their plight regarding that fat scumbag, but at the same time they don't really deserve any sympathy because they continue to put up with his shit by buying merchandise and STs.

Mike Ashley could pump the wives of every Newcastle United ST holder in the centre circle and the deluded Geordie bastards would still do absolutely nothing about it.

I do have a degree of sympathy with their plight regarding that fat scumbag, but at the same time they don't really deserve any sympathy because they continue to put up with his shit by buying merchandise and STs.
Think I heard recently that up to 12,000 season ticket holders not renewing. And with Bruce coming in as a replacement for Benitez, it’s not exactly going to change their minds

If you treble up the 3 90 minute prices, it comes to just shy of 7/1, so it's a bit of value but nothing special.

Back