Newcastle utd tickets

I am in Newcastle when Newcastle play city in August.
anyone any ideas if possible to get match tickets? Thanks
You'll need to buy a membership, I was at a few games last season and got them in general sale but I doubt there will be many games going to general sale this season

I was there last december and done a ground tour, i filled out a form and it seemed to make me available for a match ticket before they went on general sale. I checked a few times and there was always tickets available with the exception of the Man Utd game which was a sell out.

The Chronicle had them selling in the 'late 30,000 ' season tickets. Really thought it would have been nearer 50,000, or am i missing something?

The Chronicle had them selling in the 'late 30,000 ' season tickets. Really thought it would have been nearer 50,000, or am i missing something?
Maybe to do with the amount they hold back for hospitality and members, away fans are also guaranteed up to about 3,000 I think

My son was there last August, and got one without any problem, v Southampton; I guess it will be more difficult now.

My son was there last August, and got one without any problem, v Southampton; I guess it will be more difficult now.
I think you'll probably need to have a membership for them now to get tickets, towards the end of the season they weren't even making general sale

Same here, apart from that about reckoning they could sell 80,000 Season Tickets this Summer!
Probably going to be murder trying to get tickets for them now, it was hard enough trying to work it round our fixtures and things I already had planned

Back