Newcastle Utd tickets?

MileHighBear

How easy or difficult to buy? Thinking of a week back to take in Hibs Saturday, Utd v Everton Wednesday then Old Firm Saturday.

Went to a game few years back. Tickets easy to get however that was over course pre takeover. I imagine you will be able to get some though.

How easy or difficult to buy? Thinking of a week back to take in Hibs Saturday, Utd v Everton Wednesday then Old Firm Saturday.
You need to be a member to get a ticket for a home game.
The available tickets are then balloted,one per membership.
The demand is high.

I’ve a friend who’s a ST holder at Newcastle, he took a few of us pre covid to a game, got tickets in batches of 2 and 3 no problem, says it’s mega difficult to get tickets now, but it would depend on how many you’re looking for.

I’ve a friend who’s a ST holder at Newcastle, he took a few of us pre covid to a game, got tickets in batches of 2 and 3 no problem, says it’s mega difficult to get tickets now, but it would depend on how many you’re looking for.
It would be me and son. it has been 4 years since we visited, last game we attended was v Braga coming back from 2 down at halftime!!

ST holders up until this season could buy extra tickets, now its a ballot for members.

They also have a seatsub type thing but again members only and its way oversubscribed

Need a membership and enter the ballot for the game you want to go to, 1 ticket per membership. I've entered 7 or 8 ballots this season and only been successful in one, which is this weekend v Bournemouth.

Without wanting to pish on your cornflakes, I would say no chance. There's people with a history of buying tickets who now can't get one demand is high

You won't get any, absolutely solid now, need memberships to apply, I've been lucky and managed to get 4 games through ballots, not applied for a while now though

Pre Covid I went down at least once a season and always got a ticket. Since the takeover it’s impossible even outside the ground on match day. Hospitality is the only way and even then only for unattractive games.

@Lithgaeloyal has a ST there he might be able to help mate .
I will ask my mate to put in for 2 tickets in the ballot, he has 4 memberships in his household but as others say it is just luck of the draw now for home games. See what I can do. Unfortunately though l can’t confirm until a few weeks before the game if he was successful.

Back