Newcastle Utd

They've acted like absolute idiots and as if they aren't being shafted for the best part of a decade. Say what you want about our struggle and everything that happened as a result of it, most of our fans knew that he was cancerous and that they had to be removed whatever it took or cost. The Newcastle fans weren't quite there when I lived in the city in 2015 or so. It's good that they're almost there now but the first thing I told them all was that he was the human embodiment of a cancerous, parasitic slug and that the world would be a better place when he died. As it absolutely will be.

They've acted like absolute idiots and as if they aren't being shafted for the best part of a decade. Say what you want about our struggle and everything that happened as a result of it, most of our fans knew that he was cancerous and that they had to be removed whatever it took or cost. The Newcastle fans weren't quite there when I lived in the city in 2015 or so. It's good that they're almost there now but the first thing I told them all was that he was the human embodiment of a cancerous, parasitic slug and that the world would be a better place when he died. As it absolutely will be.
They, unfortunately, cannot buy enough shares to topple him, the same as 30% of Sports Direct

Not as easy as you think, I have a good friend who like me at Rangers pays a lot of money for hospitality. There are not many rich people out there who want to buy them, and even the ones who express an interest can't get anywhere near what Ashley wants.

Got a bottle of malt in the cupboard for the occassion mate can’t wait

Not as easy as you think, I have a good friend who like me at Rangers pays a lot of money for hospitality. There are not many rich people out there who want to buy them, and even the ones who express an interest can't get anywhere near what Ashley wants.

There's plenty of buyers out there. In fact since Ashley allegedly put the club up for sale 11 years ago every other current PL club except Norwich has had a change of ownership.

He puts a £350m price tag on it. Someone offers him that and the goalposts get moved. He then wants to retain merchandising and advertising rights which no potential buyer is ever going to agree to.

Sadly even with the dwindling crowds we're stuck with him. His High Street investments are going down the pan and NUFC is about his only current business doing well, from a financial point of view.

It sounds crazy but we need to be relegated. Not only that but we need to go down and stay down for a good few seasons, not come straight back up as we have in the past.

Once he can't milk any more money out of the football club he'll be away, but not before that.

There's plenty of buyers out there. In fact since Ashley allegedly put the club up for sale 11 years ago every other current PL club except Norwich has had a change of ownership.

He puts a £350m price tag on it. Someone offers him that and the goalposts get moved. He then wants to retain merchandising and advertising rights which no potential buyer is ever going to agree to.

Sadly even with the dwindling crowds we're stuck with him. His High Street investments are going down the pan and NUFC is about his only current business doing well, from a financial point of view.

It sounds crazy but we need to be relegated. Not only that but we need to go down and stay down for a good few seasons, not come straight back up as we have in the past.

Once he can't milk any more money out of the football club he'll be away, but not before that.
That's what I have been thinking for a long while that's obviously his strategy the only time he actually makes a decent investment in the Newcastle squad is after a relagation season to get straight back up into the money tbh the best thing for Newcastle would be a double relagation to League 1 which I know is extremely tough to hear

That's what I have been thinking for a long while that's obviously his strategy the only time he actually makes a decent investment in the Newcastle squad is after a relagation season to get straight back up into the money tbh the best thing for Newcastle would be a double relagation to League 1 which I know is extremely tough to hear

He's a gambler mate. He's shown in the past he'll take a relegation, sell £90m worth of players and take the parachute payments and gamble on an immediate return to the money league.

3+ years in the Championship would kill him. The losses would be astronomical and he'd soon be away on his toes when he sticks his snout in the trough and it's bone dry or worse still he's having to fund the club out of his own pocket.

I'd never want us in League One mind. We are one of a select few English clubs never to have played outside the top 2 divisions and that's a proud record I don't want us to lose.

fans boycott all things ashley and the team need to start going down for him to loose money that way when he is at the stage its costing him then he might move on with his cash cow is broke. It might take a few season to get back up but its got to be better winning something and not having a fat robbing bastard in charge

They made a £30m profit in player sales the season they went to the Championship.

Easy to spend £57m on new players when you're raking in £55m on Wijnaldum and Sissoko alone.

They have no idea how far it goes. They know he is a wank, but they dony seem to know how much he would have seen sewn up in the finances/business of Newcastle. Can imagine the sports direct shop has 100 year lease etc, contract to supply kits for sau 10 years.

Relegation is very possible,the team looks very poor.

I read somewhere that the TV deal to broadcast EPL to China alone meant no season tickets had to be sold for most clubs

That's true mate. The TV money means supporters aren't needed in the way they are in other countries. The fact that Boirnem
Relegation is very possible,the team looks very poor.

Agree. That's Brighton and Watford at home now and we were lucky to come away with 2 draws. I'd happily take a relegation and a few seasons outside of the PL (it's boring anyway) if it meant getting rid of Ashley.

Like those horrible blood sucking parasites that even if you can rip them out part of them are still clawed on, they will never get rid of the fat boy

They are like lemmings, I have no time for people who know they are getting fucked over and sit back and do nothing you reap what you sow lads get with the program and don't attend the games.

Awful situation to be in. I have genuine sympathy for Newcastle fans.

Was speaking to a guy in work on Friday who told me he went from season ticket holder to not even knowing who they were playing this weekend down to Ashley and how he treats club/supporters

Sad state of affairs

Awful situation to be in. I have genuine sympathy for Newcastle fans.

Me too.

Their situation is dire, much worse than ours ever was. Ashleys grasp on Newcastle is overwhelming, he permeates every aspect of the club.

I hope they go down, I hope they flounder and the fans desert the club in droves.

It will take years probably, but its the only way they will get their club back.

What’s the Newcastle fans problem? I’ve always struggled to get a hold on it.
They could literally spend 500m and not make the top 6.

They are a nothing club.

Any club that gets 50k a week is not a nothing club.

Their fans may have made mistakes with their dealings with Ashley, but they're not alone there. We still can't get rid of the slug

They have a parasite for an owner, something we unfortunately know all about.

Given the events at Bury as well recently I feel for any club that has to go through this.

The day the prick leaves football al together we should organise a friendly with Newcastle and have ourselves a party

Sadly this is a fact. Supporters in England (Premier League) aren't really needed in terms of club finance.
It’s not only about the money. A nearly empty stadium would highlight what he’s doing and bring him more negative publicity. You have to do what you can rather than just accept being raped year after year.

Must make it even worse when the guys who are taking over Sunderland were going to buy Newcastle first , fat mike agreed to a sale then at the last minute said there was a sheik giving a higher offer and if the Americans offered a higher price or matched it then Newcastle was theirs - the Americans are not dumb and walked so unfortunately for you guys you are stuck with the leech

What’s the Newcastle fans problem? I’ve always struggled to get a hold on it.
They could literally spend 500m and not make the top 6.

They are a nothing club.

They could and should be a lot better than they actually are . When they see the likes of Leicester city win the title , and clubs like sheff weds Luton town even midflesboro have all won something in the last 65 years since they won the fa cup - I’d say they have a right to be. Pissed off

I really can’t be assed with this nothing club pish , we cant all support Rangers or Man City

They are genuine relegation material. Bad management from top to bottom.Pity they never kept rafa.
Sad to see but such is life with scum like ashley running the show.The authorities must ban the likes of him from the game for the good of the game

I was at a Newcastle v Crystal Palace game in 2005. 0-0 draw, shite game, and when the whistle went there was no groans, whistles or disgruntled shouts by anyone. They seemed so easy pleased. If that was Ibrox the supporters would be screaming their anger.

I hope Mike Ashley FC get relegated. The fans have taken years to react to this parasite. Years and years of a full stadium in their Sports Direct uniforms. Serves them right.

A well run, competitive Newcastle would be great for the league. Unfortunately can't see it happening in the next decade.

Was down there on a wee groundhopping trip last season and the fans were great. I've said before that I really think they have let the club down with their lack of fight against Ashley, but there is no doubt they love their club.

Over 10,000 didnt show up yesterday. Unfortunately the majority of geordies are too stupid to stay away. Ashley is laughing at them.
Time for a proper boycott.

They could and should be a lot better than they actually are . When they see the likes of Leicester city win the title , and clubs like sheff weds Luton town even midflesboro have all won something in the last 65 years since they won the fa cup - I’d say they have a right to be. Pissed off

I really can’t be assed with this nothing club pish , we cant all support Rangers or Man City

Always said it, Newcastle should be much bigger than what they actually are. A one team city with a fanatical support.

It’s not only about the money. A nearly empty stadium would highlight what he’s doing and bring him more negative publicity. You have to do what you can rather than just accept being raped year after year.

As we well know, Ashley won't be giving a shit mate.

Always said it, Newcastle should be much bigger than what they actually are. A one team city with a fanatical support.

As we well know, Ashley won't be giving a shit mate.
It could be a long battle but I’d rather do what we can, to bring the end sooner, than just accept what’s happening and do nothing. Of course, I’m talking after our own problems and never thought I’d have to boycott Rangers which was a very difficult decision.

He has been in that club for to long he will be using it for all sort of dodgy financial deals .They will never get him out ,only chance a heart attack.

Back