Newcastle v Brighton

WinkieWATP

Didn't think I'd see a worse game than the Villa game from Monday night this season but this is pushing it close.

Two very poor sides on show here.

Am not watching it but put a tenner on over 2.5 goals 5/4, to chase today's losses.
L
Bears that are watching, have I no chance in the 2nd half

Do they keep passing it to the other team due to pishness(not even a word) or do you think the strips are confusing them lol

Not watching but you can't be telling me that a live Saturday night fixture from The Best League In The Whole Wide World is an absolute pile of steaming dugshite, surely?

That’s what the BBC have as well. It’s bollocks. Their ground is slightly bigger than Ibrox and it’s certainly far from full but it’s not that empty.

My guess would be they’ve got their numbers the wrong way around and there’s circa 41,000 there.

Yep, the official attendance is about that from what the commentators said. Over 10,000 empty seats.

Not watching but you can't be telling me that a live Saturday night fixture from The Best League In The Whole Wide World is an absolute pile of steaming dugshite, surely?
Billions spent in that league yet its rank rotten

EPL is turning the same as the SPL , 2 horse race between City and Liverpool same as us and the poets.

That’s what the BBC have as well. It’s bollocks. Their ground is slightly bigger than Ibrox and it’s certainly far from full but it’s not that empty.

My guess would be they’ve got their numbers the wrong way around and there’s circa 41,000 there.
Ah, ok. Not watching it. Took the numbers from Livescore.

Newcastle United attendance drops to lowest for eight years as thousands stay away from St James' Park.

Newcastle United recorded a crowd of 43,316 but it appeared less inside St James' Park for the Brighton game.

Back