Newcastle want Tav

Newcastle without Ashley = £35 million
Newcastle with Ashley = £350 million up front & £1 million for every appearance.

Why would Tav want to go to a club where the fans want to boycott matches because they dislike the owner.
And they’re also against the appointment of their new manager.
It’s not exactly a great environment to play his football.

Doesn't matter one jot if Bruce wants him, he has about as much say on transfers at Newcastle as I do. Mike Ashley won't pay for a 27-year-old because he'll see very little sell-on value. Complete non-starter this

25 million then, if the boy wonder is worth that tavs equally as good.

It’s Ashley. He gets mates rates. Of £50mill, Ashley fucking off out of Rangers, and, as an added sweetener, him promising to put extra salt and lard on everything he eats.

Non story.

Ashley doesn't buy players over 25/26 with what he considers no re-sale value.

It's one of the reasons Benitez walked.

Apart from Fernandez, Rondon, Ki, Gayle who were all older when they signed last season.

“West Brom were desperate to land Tavernier last summer”

Yeah their massive and not at all embarrassing offer really illustrated that.

:rolleyes:

I know money talks, however, surely Tav knows that if we win 55 this season his name is up their with the greats. Go from captain of a prestige club to a full back with a team on the downer.

Even if we are offered £20m we should keep him, it is worth more.

That’s what I’d imagine he would be thinking, why go from here now without winning anything to go there to win, well er nothing.

The story is a non starter however in answer to your question - money .

I’m estimating Tav is on about £20k a week with us , with Newcastle or similar he’d be on double that at least .

I don’t think he would go but that and the EPL lure are reasons why he could.

£20 million upfront payment plus 10% sell on clause , the Fatman walks away from the retail deal paying us compensation for loss of revenue and pays all outstanding court costs .

A complete trouble making story from our ever on poet message mhedia

They really don’t like how we are shaping up do they.

If we can start well in the league and really pile the pressure on the cûnts, their media PR machine will go into overdrive.

Price tag on the celtic full back tierney is reported to be upwards of £15m.
Tavernier is a better full back in my book.
That’s where they will need to be in terms of an offer.
I don’t see us selling him though for that.

If I was working at Rangers I wouldn't even answer calls from NUFC while that parasite is in charge.

Another exclusive from the Daily Retard

newspap.gif

If selling Tav to Newcastle ensured the end of any influence of Ashley at Ibrox, it would be crazy not to consider it.

£30 million and every deal you’ve ever signed up with Rangers you fat fucking waste of skin

I really hate Newcastle, this only reinforces my dislike of them. Glad they are stuck with Fat Mike, they were over the moon when they thought he was selling up and buying us.

Do they aye? Fat Mike would never give Rangers fair money for Tav so it's a non starter right away.

Lazy journalism again.
You better believe it is.

"James Tavernier is a transfer target for Newcastle United - according to a report."

Thats the fucking summation of his source. Journalist is a fucking weapon. If he'd written "according to my Aunt Mary' the article would have retained the same credibility.

Newcastle look set to break their own transfer record by signing Joelinton, doubt they will be spending even more money on Tav.

Money talks etc, but I think he'll be desperate to stay and win the league with us

Back