Newcastle want Tav

Like I said when Gerrard was rumoured to be a target we had better not even consider doing business with that fat lady's front bottom.

Late to the thread but I honestly don't think Tav would leave for Newcastle, Everton and above yes. Ultimately, any player with ambition probably wants to be a part of the English Premiership but I think it would have to be the right team to tempt him away. We are building something special here and I'd love nothing more than to see Tav hoist the league trophy next year.

Add the fact that he's a better fullback than tierney, a prime age and club captain. If the fanboy is 25mil then bids for Tav start at 30M

I find it staggering that this stuff actually gets ok'd by the editors of these media outlets? Last week it was Gerrard. Surely to f*ck they know our situation with Ashley? Dave King wouldn't give him the steam off his pish, never mind our fucking Captain.

If anyone is in any doubt about Tavs value to our team , he’s had just shy of 200 games for us , 60 odd assists and 48 goals almost a goal every 4 games .

For a fullback that is insane . Very undervalued by many and worth at least £20 million to any suitors from the EPL .

But but his bombing up the park may cost us a goal one in eight:oops:

He`s better than Trippier.
He`s better than Tierney.
Given these two are quoted @ £20m+ each; that makes our captain worth at least £30m.
They can still f*ck right off though .
Although it`s from the rhebel,so it must be true.:oops:

I would be amazed if Dave King would trust Ashley in any business deal.
The way these transfers are done nowadays means that not all the money is paid up front.
Dave King would never trust Ashley to make a future payment.
This can be filed away as rubbish.

Can you imagine the negotiations with Newcastle -

Remember the time you sent us up the five players

When will we see your top guy in court again

Etc, etc

The outcry from the fans if we sold him to Tav would be beyond measure. King wouldn’t ever deal with that fat gimp for that reason alone. As for financially, he probably wouldn’t even open the email.

So let's put things into perspective.

He might be on the shortlist for Bruce.

Tav might be drawn to more money and a bigger league.

To secure him would be in the region of £20m plus.

Do Newcastle have that to spend? Nope.

Ashley has more chance of getting his hole aff Rachael Riley than he has signing Tav..%^*& off ya fat w*nk!

So let's put things into perspective.

He might be on the shortlist for Bruce.

Tav might be drawn to more money and a bigger league.

To secure him would be in the region of £20m plus.

Do Newcastle have that to spend? Nope.

Daily Mail is suggesting a fee of around £8m.:eek:

I find it staggering that this stuff actually gets ok'd by the editors of these media outlets? Last week it was Gerrard. Surely to f*ck they know our situation with Ashley? Dave King wouldn't give him the steam off his pish, never mind our fucking Captain.
I think Ashley is trolling us. Last week Gerrard, this week Tav, next week...?

The value of an Englishman in the EPL is insane, as there are very few worthy of getting a start. We could hold out for megabucks.

Not to Newcastle though. F*** the fat man

If the price for Tav was £20M, to him I’d say £50m and the rip up of every contract and settling of every legal bill we’ve incurred fighting you.
That would be reasonable.

Everything that’s great about the club right now is embodied in our captain - apart from his considerable footballing ability, he’s an impeccable role model and ambassador for the club. You can’t put a price on this.

With respect, people are fucking mental if they think that any deal for Tav would somehow include the retail contracts.

From the slimy heart attack in waiting's perspective, he has us by the gonads, and it is clearly personal. He's not going to give that position up over a player.

From our perspective: "Sorry Steven, we've decided to sell Tav so that we can get Ashley off our backs.." I don't think so.
Then it would be no deal then. Simples.

Isn’t Tav a Newcastle fan?

Leeds

I was happy to see them stay down as if they had the EPL money he may well have gone there! Doubt he’d leave for the Championship or that any club outside the EPL could afford him.

Last edited:
Back