Newport v Tottenham

Superb goal for Newport. Really high quality cross and the Newport player bossed the Spurs defender at the back post.

Long way to go and no doubt it will change, but given the money in the EPL these days and the strong team Spurs have picked, when would there last have been as big a shock as this?

That kind of ‘foul’ annoys the shit out of me. Minimal if any contact and the defender took a dive to relieve pressure.

Will be a shambles if Spurs go out. They need to start winning trophies or else their "pretty football" counts for absolutely %^*& all and guys like Kane will not hang around.

Th
Will be a shambles if Spurs go out. They need to start winning trophies or else their "pretty football" counts for absolutely %^*& all and guys like Kane will not hang around.
They should copy Wenger and win league titles and FA Cups. I see Arsenal are in another final. 1961/2 and counting.

Newport have been unlucky. Had a good fair few chances in the game and they'll be kicking themselves they didn't take advantage. I'm sure they'll still be over the moon at a replay if they can hold out!

Well done the Taffies!

Commentator was saying that they would have went out of business if they got relegated last year so the money they will get from the replay should help to keep them going for years.

Had a draw in a few round robin bets. 8-1, so nice booster. Newport's been getting a few results recently and figured the pitch, cup romance and Spurs habit of playing down to opposition would give Newport a chance.

Had a draw in a few round robin bets. 8-1, so nice booster. Newport's been getting a few results recently and figured the pitch, cup romance and Spurs habit of playing down to opposition would give Newport a chance.

Just checked my coupon, got my both teams to score bet up, only £34, but a result nevertheless.

Back