Next Carlisle Manager

Only ever had one of these bets pay out, Murty second caretaker role. We were playing Hamilton and if we won was convinced he would get it, was 3/1. We lost but he was manager for over 10 games after Pedro so they paid out.

There's my disclaimer :)

My info was 100% Genuine i stand by what was said.

I'll take the hit tho chaps ive broad shoulders you can bang your keyboards but ive big ugly blokes at work who lumped on big who will be baying for my blood tomorrow morning ha ha

What about banging an important lady in your life? Mother/wife/etc?

giphy.gif
Brilliant :))

I got murty at something mental about 10 mins after got a nod that McInnes and tony the tim had shat it. That was a decent return. These rarely come in though!

This threads beating history is probably enough to have had the effect needed for the odds to tumble like that

Good luck to all those who are in!

“My source”.

Gutting myself at the use of this terminology, like that used by a top reporter / journo, in this thread which turned out, not unexpectedly, to be a pile of shite.

:))

Anybody else opening this thread every time it pops up to the top of the board expecting to see it confirmed either way with the abuse or well played mate that goes along with it;) :)
Fecking hurry up Carlisle!

Anybody else opening this thread every time it pops up to the top of the board expecting to see it confirmed either way with the abuse or well played mate that goes along with it;) :)
Fecking hurry up Carlisle!
It’s been confirmed OP’s tip didn’t get it .

Back