Next Carlisle Manager

giphy.gif

Latest is the Wife of a current player is claiming Grainger has been offered it.

However what i was originally told still stands and is 100% fact, source is impeccable and Bridges has previously stated before Elvis was appointed he was interested in taking the Job. He was at Brunton park last week thats how it stands at moment.

Latest is the Wife of a current player is claiming Grainger has been offered it.

However what i was originally told still stands and is 100% fact, source is impeccable and Bridges has previously stated before Elvis was appointed he was interested in taking the Job. He was at Brunton park last week thats how it stands at moment.

Just admit you made a c,unt of it ffs. :p

You’ll have to tell us now ffs!
My £6 in paddy power is waiting!!

m8, I would not bet myself. Why would I pass info that has every chance of not going through? I said they have made contact and this person also is in Hearts shortlist.

I was basically calling out that Carlisle had their man, which was wrong IMHO.

Jackie McNamara? Don't know what he's up to other than invoicing Dunfermline or whether he'd be interested, just off the top of my head.

For what its worth someone told me Carlisle were interested in Andy Welsh, I got 20/1 on him and now is 2nd favourite with skybet at 7/2!

Get your cash on Lee Clark according to local TV although my money would go on Ian Evatt

One things concrete, they will appoint a human (likely male) manager. Concrete source.

Ha ha ha

Bridges told my concrete source directly in person he was looking to manage in England and was talking to a few clubs this conversation took place at brunton park.

It was definitely worth a punt at 20/1 i stand my ground :)

BTW Grainger is definitely still in the frame

Bridges - Was at a recent game as he was back over from Oz for a wedding nearby, his visit was merely a pop in to see some old friends. Of course he’s going to say he’d love to manage Carlisle when asked by a fanbase who see him as a bit of a legend!

Grainger - Just been announced that he’s signed an improved longer deal as Workington manager (This deal has been on the table well before Pressley left this week). He want’s to learn his trade first.

Any betting moves currently are based on nothing but speculation and excited fans. The real moves will start early next week when shortlists are made up and interviews scheduled.

BCB

Bridges - Was at a recent game as he was back over from Oz for a wedding nearby, his visit was merely a pop in to see some old friends. Of course he’s going to say he’d love to manage Carlisle when asked by a fanbase who see him as a bit of a legend!

BCB He never mentioned Carlisle he said he was in talks with other clubs down south, But's he's applied before for Carlisle's gig and will do again was worth a punt i stand my ground :)

Hopefully something announced by weekend

Bridges may or may not be one of over 100 to apply for the job:))

Back