Livi (home in the cup)
Dundee (away)
Sparta Prague (away)
Hibs (home)
Hearts (home)
Brondby (home)
St Mirren (away)
Aberdeen (home)

We need to get back to winning ways and playing how we did last season, we need a settled team and not all the chopping and changing like Gerrard’s first few seasons.

Last season the team would have surprised us and won all of these games on the bounce. The season we just don’t know and that’s a problem. We’re far too complacent now.

It's mot about just winning. We've been mostly winning but in the most uninspiring and turgid way. We need more than just to win.

In the words of captain obvious, The old "they had one shot and scored it" issue is back. We really need to score more and that will see the results improve.

We should be winning all our home games end of! Wait until we have to go away to teams like that on a cold Wednesday night. If we struggle against them when we’ve a full house what’ll it be like away from home

If we get our act together and with Celtics October fixtures , we could be out of sight of them by the end of that month , that I have no doubt

Livi (home in the cup)
Dundee (away)
Sparta Prague (away)
Hibs (home)
Hearts (home)
Brondby (home)
St Mirren (away)
Aberdeen (home)

We need to get back to winning ways and playing how we did last season, we need a settled team and not all the chopping and changing like Gerrard’s first few seasons.
I agree with that to a point. Defensively, there is nothing i'd like more than to see Goldson/Balogun as our central defence until Helander gets back or big Nico gets 6 months under his belt in Split. However, I dont see Gerrard playing Balogun in all those games without a break

Also, we need to see what Baccuna is capable of, so I could see him starting the next 2 games before deciding on a long term plan for him. Also, our forward options will likely chop and change depending on opponents.

You are right in principle though, we need a more settled 11 and players getting comfortable playing with each other.

Back