Next four matches expectations?

PMB1872

Dunfermline aren't exactly top of the tree either though mate. They have a massive problem and they know it.

Papering over the cracks for years as we have been shite. The fans have just had there aww %^*& moment last week and Parkhead will be a hell of a place for them to play over the coming months if they start to drop points. Similar to us at Ibrox under Warburton latterly and Caixinha.
I hope Hearts can raise their game enough.

RenfrewBear72

Legia will come out and have a go and I can see another game like away to the Danes - Win.
St Midden have a pumping on the cards - Win.
Legia need to come a rocking Ibrox and make a go of it and we will overrun them similar to the Danes - Win.
The Jakeys are due a pumping and we will dish one out after they have been papped out the EL - Win.

So aye 4 wins.

EKBB

Official Ticketer
Europe is 50/50 and could go either way IMO.

2 domestic wins are vital however.

Rfc loyal

Our next 4 games

Legia Warsaw vs Rangers
St Mirren vs Rangers
Rangers vs Legia Warsaw
Rangers vs Celtic

This is where we see what we are made of. FWIW I reckon it’ll be
Draw
Win
Win
Win

And I’ll be over the moon.
I would be ecstatic if those were the results

GallowgateBlue

I am going to be optimistic and say WWWW but would be very happy with DWWW. Can see us going on a wee run with how we are performing and the confidence at the moment.

Once a BEAR

4 wins for me, we will beat Legia over there as there not as good as they were and we are alot better than we were last season.

Zapp Brannigan

Expectation is to get through against Legia, however that looks, and to take a minimum of 4 points from the other games.

I hope for a lot more, but still not getting carried away just yet.

allygaitken

its four wins for me! 20 goals for and 1-2 against! 1-2 n Warsaw 4 - 0 at home , 10 nill against st boo and 4- 0 against the Rolf harris tribute act

Aurelius72

The prospect of going into this first int’l break with 12 pts & 1st place in the league, and in the group stages of the EL, is so realistic for the first time in a long time and I love it.

HenningBerg

Lose 2/1 in warsaw

Win at St Mirren 2/0

Win 2/0 at Ibrox v Warsaw

Win 3/2 v yahoo at Ibrox

Shapes our season and could be monumental

Come on !!

Gaz030191

These games are massive, and there's a few important things to consider as well.

- We need to go for it in these games as there's an international break after the Old firm. If we could go in to that break still in the Europa league and top of the league it's an incredible improvement on last year already.

- Additionally after that break we have Livi at home, St Johnstone away, Aberdeen home and Hamilton home. Celtic however play Hamilton away, Kilmarnock home, Hibs away and Livi away.
They definitely have a trickier run of games and if we're already ahead then it mounts serious pressure. They're already showing they can't handle pressure so we need to maintain it.

superstar304

Official Ticketer
6 points in the league is a must. How u beat Legia doesn’t really matter as long as your in the hat for the group stages. After playing st mirren on Sunday 4 of our next 5 league games are at home. We should be aiming for 8 wins in the league before the October international break

Tullibodyloyal

A draw away to legia is acceptable, a 2 or 3 goal win against St Mirren is a must, 2nd leg victory against the sausage rolls will put us through, a win against the savilleites must happen (it means for the first time in years that we have a gap over them).

ThomasMRFC

I’ve seen this exact thread so many times. Trying to predict 4/5 games into the future. Rarely does anyone call it right. One game at a time. Only concern is Legia on Thursday and st mirren shouldn’t be thought about until after that

lwl

Legia - for me - are the only unknowns, but I'm not aware of them being regarded as any great European contenders and so with that in mind, but mainly based on our own form - 4 wins out of 4. I was going to say a draw in Poland as that is 'safe' response when trying to be balanced, but then corrected myself as I feel we are flying. The other three, without a doubt (the Legia one because we're at fortress Ibrox) - win, Win, WIN. And convincingly so.

Legia Warsaw 0 - Rangers 1
St Mirren 0 - Rangers 3
Rangers 2 - Legia Warsaw 0
Rangers 2 - Celtic 0

I think we will continue to progress , utilising the squad throughout the 4 games. Keep a clean sheet away in Poland and come strong in home leg. St Mirren there will 3/4 changes to Thursdays team but we have enough to deal with them and well push on from a early goal. Can see Morelos and Arfield with the goals against Celtic.

trevaldo

Our next 4 games

Legia Warsaw vs Rangers
St Mirren vs Rangers
Rangers vs Legia Warsaw
Rangers vs Celtic

This is where we see what we are made of. FWIW I reckon it’ll be
Draw
Win
Win
Win

And I’ll be over the moon.
same for me as well.

Crouchy

Draw Away in Poland, then I’d expect us to win the other 3.

If we want to win the title, then that’s got to be a realistic goal.

Leith Ger

I reckon:

Legia 1-1 Rangers
St Mirren 0-2 Rangers
Rangers 1-0 Legia
Rangers 2-1 Celtic

A lot of very closely fought matches.

TN8

I'm cautiously optimistic that we can come out of all 4 with positive results.

BUT.....

There will be a hiccup soon and people are going to have to try and not lose their shit.

I think it'll be tight as f*ck over the 2 legs v Warsaw and could go either way.

Also think people are getting far too excited about a couple of poor performances from the filth. If we have a wobble the way we did against Killie and Midtylland (and even Hibs for 15 mins) we could find ourselves in bother against them.

One game at a time has to be the mantra.

Baloo72

Genuinely think we are capable of winning them all

But I would take 2 draws and 2 wins, if it sees us into the Europa league