Next four matches expectations?

We'll win them all.

But as long as we qualify. And don't lose any of those x2 league matches, it's been a solid start.

4 wins, I reckon we will have too much for Legia and will beat them on the break similar to what we did away to Midtjylland.

St Mirren I'd hope would be a comfortable enough away win.

Legia at home we should be able to see off the tie professionally, similar to Midtjylland again.

Alfredo to get the duck off his back and grab a brace against them in a showing of intent on 1st Sept.

Our next 4 games

Legia Warsaw vs Rangers
St Mirren vs Rangers
Rangers vs Legia Warsaw
Rangers vs Celtic

This is where we see what we are made of. FWIW I reckon it’ll be
Draw
Win
Win
Win

And I’ll be over the moon.

I’d snap your hand off for that right now.

4 wins would be an incredible start to the season.

We'll definitely know where we are as a team after these 4 games. I think we will be in the Europa league and top of our own league. We are looking confident and playing well. If we do beat Legia at Ibrox to qualify the atmosphere vs the fifth will be unbelievable and I think we'll give them a long overdue pumping with Alfie finally getting amongst the goals vs them and loving every second of it. I personally cannot wait for that.

Trying not to get my hopes up, this is a massive two weeks, however I don't think the squad will let this momentum we have now drop.

St Mirren away might be the trickiest of all 4 ties as they will sit in.

Get through to the groups, get 6 points. Don't care how!

Trying not to get my hopes up, this is a massive two weeks, however I don't think the squad will let this momentum we have now drop.

St Mirren away might be the trickiest of all 4 ties as they will sit in.

Get through to the groups, get 6 points. Don't care how!
If we do all that we will be on cloud 9 heading into the break

Win our two league games and progress into the Group Stages and I'll be absolutely delighted at how we've started the season.

W
W
W
W

If we can win all 4 I its coming home. Massive game for celtic at home to hearts on Sunday. If they drop points there after we have won at St Mirren the Lennon furore will reach fever pitch.

If we win them all, we’re winning the league.

If we win them all the hardest job Gerrard will have will be keeping people’s feet in the ground.

The most pleasing thing for me is that winning them all is no longer some wishful thinking. I would say there is a very good chance we win them all - especially if Legia are a lot weaker like people have said.

Two league wins are a must.

Don't really care how qualification for the group stages is achieved to be honest. Obviously victories provide momentum but two scrappy draws and through on away goal would be fine!

Last edited:
Fully focus one game at a time and then we will be more than capable of winning all four.

If we do all that we will be on cloud 9 heading into the break
This next game on Thurs is huge. If we come back from there with a good result hopefully we can rest a few on Sunday and then onto two of the biggest games of our season next week. I'm the eternal optimist anyway so its hard not to be buzzing at the moment.

If we were to play Celtic this week we would annihilate them, we need to keep that mindset going, regardless of what happens in the euro games.

If we go into the groups and are at least level on points going into the scum ill be happy.

I think we will beat them at Ibrox but even a draw as long as we win at st mirren wouldnt be a disaster.

Our next 4 games

Legia Warsaw vs Rangers
St Mirren vs Rangers
Rangers vs Legia Warsaw
Rangers vs Celtic

Draw
Win
Win
Win

Would be very happy with the set of results you mention at the end of your post mate.
Think for the league (psychologically), we need to be level with them going into the OF game, and ahead of the after it.

Our next 4 games

Legia Warsaw vs Rangers
St Mirren vs Rangers
Rangers vs Legia Warsaw
Rangers vs Celtic

Draw
Win
Win
Win

I think we would all take that to be fair

When folk talk about the expectations of playing for a team like Rangers, this is the type of run in they mean. None of us expect a defeat in the next 4 games, no time for complacency or fatigue, get the result, get organised and go again

0-0
0-1
1-0
1-0

As usual We’ll torture ourselves

Squeaky bum loyal
Once again, I’d bite your hand off for those results. However I think we will both score more and concede more.

We look so dangerous going forward but we also switch off for periods during games, I think we will concede a couple because of that

Pretty confident in all 4 games although i’m also realistic and keeping my feet on the ground with regards to the old firm.

The excitement is getting some people carried away. They’re our main rivals and competition and whilst we could end up thumping them, old firms are never straight forward. I’d be surprised if they didn’t come out fighting considering they’re on the brink of 9 in a row.

This won’t be a walk in the park this year. That said, I hope it is.

Hope or expectation? I hope we win all 4. I expect us to be in Europa League and top of league at the International break. 4 massive games ahead, lets take them one at a time. #LetsGo

Our next 4 games

Legia Warsaw vs Rangers
St Mirren vs Rangers
Rangers vs Legia Warsaw
Rangers vs Celtic

Draw
Win
Win
Win

Absolutely.

Getting into the Europa groups is massive.

Beating the tramps is massive

Keeping up the pressure on the tramps is massive.

If results go as you’re hoping, what a start to the season we’ll have had.

Back