Next four matches expectations?

6 points in the league is a must. How u beat Legia doesn’t really matter as long as your in the hat for the group stages. After playing st mirren on Sunday 4 of our next 5 league games are at home. We should be aiming for 8 wins in the league before the October international break

A draw away to legia is acceptable, a 2 or 3 goal win against St Mirren is a must, 2nd leg victory against the sausage rolls will put us through, a win against the savilleites must happen (it means for the first time in years that we have a gap over them).

I’ve seen this exact thread so many times. Trying to predict 4/5 games into the future. Rarely does anyone call it right. One game at a time. Only concern is Legia on Thursday and st mirren shouldn’t be thought about until after that

Legia - for me - are the only unknowns, but I'm not aware of them being regarded as any great European contenders and so with that in mind, but mainly based on our own form - 4 wins out of 4. I was going to say a draw in Poland as that is 'safe' response when trying to be balanced, but then corrected myself as I feel we are flying. The other three, without a doubt (the Legia one because we're at fortress Ibrox) - win, Win, WIN. And convincingly so.

Legia Warsaw 0 - Rangers 1
St Mirren 0 - Rangers 3
Rangers 2 - Legia Warsaw 0
Rangers 2 - Celtic 0

I think we will continue to progress , utilising the squad throughout the 4 games. Keep a clean sheet away in Poland and come strong in home leg. St Mirren there will 3/4 changes to Thursdays team but we have enough to deal with them and well push on from a early goal. Can see Morelos and Arfield with the goals against Celtic.

Our next 4 games

Legia Warsaw vs Rangers
St Mirren vs Rangers
Rangers vs Legia Warsaw
Rangers vs Celtic

This is where we see what we are made of. FWIW I reckon it’ll be
Draw
Win
Win
Win

And I’ll be over the moon.

same for me as well.

Draw Away in Poland, then I’d expect us to win the other 3.

If we want to win the title, then that’s got to be a realistic goal.

I reckon:

Legia 1-1 Rangers
St Mirren 0-2 Rangers
Rangers 1-0 Legia
Rangers 2-1 Celtic

A lot of very closely fought matches.

I'm cautiously optimistic that we can come out of all 4 with positive results.

BUT.....

There will be a hiccup soon and people are going to have to try and not lose their shit.

I think it'll be tight as f*ck over the 2 legs v Warsaw and could go either way.

Also think people are getting far too excited about a couple of poor performances from the filth. If we have a wobble the way we did against Killie and Midtylland (and even Hibs for 15 mins) we could find ourselves in bother against them.

One game at a time has to be the mantra.

Genuinely think we are capable of winning them all

But I would take 2 draws and 2 wins, if it sees us into the Europa league

Firstly I'm delighted to even be in this position given recent years. It's a big ask but our boys have shown us all what they are capable of and you can feel the difference in appetite, desire, confidence and quality when they step on any pitch now. I believe it's our time.

I will actually be a bit disappointed if we don’t win all four.

We are certainly good enough and have a squad that is strong enough.

Not one of those 3 teams, including Septic, has a midfield of the quality we have and that is where the matches will be one or drawn or lost.

Jack, Davis, Aribo... they would all take that.

I’m sure we got weekly OPs like this last season that never went to plan.

A win on Thursday will do fine then we’ll take it from there!

I will actually be a bit disappointed if we don’t win all four.

We are certainly good enough and have a squad that is strong enough.

Not one of those 3 teams, including Septic, has a midfield of the quality we have and that is where the matches will be one or drawn or lost.

Jack, Davis, Aribo... they would all take that.

I would think the Polish challenge is going to be a tough one-we will need to be error free.

The Tims match is a massive match for both clubs and without getting into the debate about the midfields-I think Lennon's issue lies elsewhere in the team-they are imo more likely to score a goal out of nothing than we are-they can play worse and get goals...you need to win it on the day-if they are not up for this it would be a very significant day at the office for Lennon. I'd rip your arm off for a shit lucky performance where won-same with the Poles.

We get even something like an European away draw and three wins then SG has taken us to another level totally-it's a big ask.

All 4 are tricky games taken in context even st Mirren away after a European away leg , but I think we will win all 4 dare I say it

After the St Mirren game, 4 out of our next 5 SPFL games are at home, with the away game v St Johnstone.

Which means that 4 out of 5 will be away for that lot, starting with us.

One game at a time and all that, but if we beat them at Ibrox, we have a chance to open up a clear gap.

Strangely enough, I think the game away to St Mirren will the the the game where we find it most “difficult” and frustrating to get chances and goals!

I'm cautiously optimistic that we can come out of all 4 with positive results.

BUT.....

There will be a hiccup soon and people are going to have to try and not lose their shit.

I think it'll be tight as f*ck over the 2 legs v Warsaw and could go either way.

Also think people are getting far too excited about a couple of poor performances from the filth. If we have a wobble the way we did against Killie and Midtylland (and even Hibs for 15 mins) we could find ourselves in bother against them.

One game at a time has to be the mantra.

One game at a time, as always.

We all know it, and the players know it.

The gaffer has instilled it in the Squad.

Legia 0 Rangers 1
St Mirren 0 Rangers 2
Rangers 2 Legia 1
Rangers 3 Celtic 2

Says my optimistic head.

Two wins in the league and qualification by whatever means possible in Europe.

I'm not saying we cannot win both legs in the EL. I'm sure we can. But Legia for me at least are an unknown quantity.

St Mirren are rotten and we should pump them.

Timmy are in a bad patch right now and we are at home. We really should be winning that.

3 wins and a draw minimum, 4 wins ideally.

Any order will see us qualify for Europe and at least joint top of the league, probably top.

I think we are still a work in progress to some extent, we’ve signed quite a few players recently and we’re still trying to find our truest first 11, especially with our CBs

Legia 0 Rangers 0
St Mirren 0 Rangers 1
Rangers 1 Legia 0
Rangers 1 Celtic 1

This is what I think (not hope) we get in the next 4.
Celtc will be extremely motivated when they play us.

It's a massive two weeks that could shape our season.

Progress into the Europa League stages, a win at St. Mirren and beating the bheggars at Ibrox will have us in a great position heading into a break. We return from the break with a number of home games.

Four tough games coming up.

Weirdly my biggest concern is St Mirren, the other 3 will take care of them themselves, I think 3 close wins then a statement win against the unwashed

Looking at blocks of games never went well for us last year.
More often than not we never got beyond the second match unscathed.
I know we've strengthened but I look no further than Thursday night.

i despise these type of threads, one game at a time for me, Legia is gonna be very very difficult make no mistake, confident we can do a job over there then back to Ibrox

Back