Rangers vs Celtic

This is where we see what we are made of. FWIW I reckon it’ll be
Draw
Win
Win
Win

And I’ll be over the moon.

If we were to win the lot

Why oh why do posters insist on these threads all the time?

Talk about jinxing things. Happened last year after we beat the Mhanks at Ibrox in December.

The next game Legia Away is the only one that counts.

Not pissing on anyone's chips but c'mon too fck.

Reactions: TN8
I'm cautiously optimistic that we can come out of all 4 with positive results.

BUT.....

There will be a hiccup soon and people are going to have to try and not lose their shit.

I think it'll be tight as f*ck over the 2 legs v Warsaw and could go either way.

Also think people are getting far too excited about a couple of poor performances from the filth. If we have a wobble the way we did against Killie and Midtylland (and even Hibs for 15 mins) we could find ourselves in bother against them.

One game at a time has to be the mantra.

Very sensible .

We all want 4 wins but I’ll be happy enough with the following -

1/1 warsaw

2/0 win in Paisley

0/0 Ibrox v Warsaw

2/2 v Yahoos Ibrox

Those results may not look great but it gets us through to the group stages , and would mean we are at least joint top with the Yahoos going into the international break .

Three draws , one win .

That’s me trying to stay level headed .

Heart says %^*& it 4 wins !

In recent years this type of run of fixtures (including the hibs n kilmarnock games which were tough on paper) Celtic would make light work of and that's why they won league.

We need to get through against legia. Beat st Mirren and atleast avoid defeat against Celtic to show we have what it takes this season.

Very sensible .

We all want 4 wins but I’ll be happy enough with the following -

1/1 warsaw

2/0 win in Paisley

0/0 Ibrox v Warsaw

2/2 v Yahoos Ibrox

Those results may not look great but it gets us through to the group stages , and would mean we are at least joint top with the Yahoos going into the international break .

Three draws , one win .

That’s me trying to stay level headed .

Heart says %^*& it 4 wins !

That's level headed?

I'd hate to see pessimistic!

A pretty poor run of results that hands them a slight advantage (drawn an away old firm with 2 at home to go).

Only thing worse if you put a st Mirren defeat really.

I'd be shocked a disappointed if we won 1 out of 4.

That's level headed?

I'd hate to see pessimistic!

A pretty poor run of results that hands them a slight advantage (drawn an away old firm with 2 at home to go).

Only thing worse if you put a st Mirren defeat really.

I'd be shocked a disappointed if we won 1 out of 4.

There isn’t a bear on this board who wouldn’t be delighted with the scenario I’ve presented at the start of the season . Hardly pessimistic !

Win the 2 domestic games and progress against the Poles regardless of the results home and away.

That would be a perfect start to the season before the international break.

Our next 4 games

Legia Warsaw vs Rangers
St Mirren vs Rangers
Rangers vs Legia Warsaw
Rangers vs Celtic

Draw
Win
Win
Win

We need to win that away leg,other than that,agreed.

Fully focus one game at a time and then we will be more than capable of winning all four.
The good thing is nothing has stopped the momentum like last year there was international breaks,then the winter breaks didn't fall kindly for us,but what a way to go into this break top of the league and in the group stages,leave them stewing for a change.

W-W-W-Absolutefuckingscudding

Is the dream. Would have a smile on my face for the full 2 week break if we could make that a reality.

But in all honesty, a draw or very narrow defeat (with an away goal) on Thursday is probably okay and even a draw in OF wouldn't be a disaster as would keep us at least level. Although obviously I want us to apply maximum pressure on them and push them over the edge into meltdown territory.

Why oh why do posters insist on these threads all the time?

Talk about jinxing things. Happened last year after we beat the Mhanks at Ibrox in December.

The next game Legia Away is the only one that counts.

Not pissing on anyone's chips but c'mon too fck.

It's a discussion board. And why click on it

If we play to ability then no fear in any of the games ahead

not losing in Warsaw and humping St Boo would see us enter a mega week of excitement and opportunity, with eager anticipation from the entire Rangers Family.

Four Victories is a reality - not just a fantasy, here;s hoping the lads can carry it off !

Thursday could be anything.
We could win, lose or draw. Have no idea what we are facing. I'll say 1-1 this Thursday and a 1-0 win to go through on the return leg.
I'd guess at a 1-2 win at St Mirren with a reduced team with an eye on the Euro return tie.

If we are serious about the title we need.to win against the hoops. I don't think it will be convincing. but we hopefully edge it in a narrow 2-1 win.

Hope I am way off and we win each of them convincingly 3-0 but I can't see 4 wins landing...so I'll take 3 and and a score draw Thursday.

Last edited:
Our next 4 games

Legia Warsaw vs Rangers
St Mirren vs Rangers
Rangers vs Legia Warsaw
Rangers vs Celtic

Draw
Win
Win
Win

My predictions.

Legia Warsaw 1 - 2 Rangers
St Mirren 0 - 2 Rangers
Rangers 2 - 0 Legia Warsaw
Rangers 2 - 1 Celtic

I would love to win all 4 matches but can see it panning out:

Score draw or 1-2 defeat to Legia keeping us in the tie.

Robust win away to St Mirren 2 or 3 nil.

Win at home versus Legia with an early goal, they then need to play more open and we get the crucial goal.

Home to Celtic. I can see it being a score draw actually.

It's a discussion board. And why click on it

its mind numbing, lets discuss the next 4 game but posters come on the thread to either say '1 game at a time' or ;these thread dont end well/jinx' yep because a thread on a messageboard will determine if we win or lose .

its mind numbing, lets discuss the next 4 game but posters come on the thread to either say '1 game at a time' or ;these thread dont end well/jinx' yep because a thread on a messageboard will determine if we win or lose .

It's not us that needs to take one game at a time it's the players. Nutters on here buddy

2 league wins and qualification by any means possible. Does not necessarily need to be 4 wins.

Back