Next home game against them

Midfield General

Would we be allowed to erect netting say 40feet high behind the goal and to run the length of the Broomloan stand to prevent them throwing objects on to the pitch,keeping the ball and mini pitch invasions.
Surely on the grounds of health and safety and sporting integrity this should be allowed.

I’d rather we never went to any expense in accommodating their visit.

Use the cost & rationale of erecting a mesh as the justification to move them into the corner like every other away section.

Last edited:
For me the first 10 or so rows of seats from the pitch back should be left empty, show the scum up for what they are.....
I thought the first 4 and any breaches double for next time and so on. The cost of these seats would be met by the rise in cost to the rest of the Broomloan so RFC don't lose out. They'll end up paying 100 quid for seats in the rear section.

It isn't a bad idea. Add a small something to the price of the ticket to cover the cost.

So the stuff King came out with about them needing to get the Broomy for us to get a safety certificate was correct then?
We knew that. It’s as king said. But what we are asking for is change.

There will be so many things in place for the next game, it was always going to be very difficult to make the change for them. Not impossible though.

For me the first 10 or so rows of seats from the pitch back should be left empty, show the scum up for what they are.....

Like Motherwell did to us?

Like they do to themselves on those wonderful Champions League defeat nights?

Back