Next league game against Hibs

I think Lundstram has Defo improved since he came in.

I don’t think Bassey was great in Dundee or Perth but Martin Boyle is the only winger I’ve seen get the better of good Borna in the SPL, maybe we will try something different against him this time
To be fair to Gerrard & the coaching team they’ve improved a lot of the players…Ryan Jack, Kamara, Buf & Kent etc.

As I said I’d play Borna before Bassey & I think the big man would make a very good CH.

To be fair to Gerrard & the coaching team they’ve improved a lot of the players…Ryan Jack, Kamara, Buf & Kent etc.

As I said I’d play Borna before Bassey & I think the big man would make a very good CH.
I’d certainly have Bassey ahead of Simpson, but I don’t think the coaching staff are ready to admit that yet

If we can beat Hibs and Hearts back to back at Ibrox the league could be over by Halloween.

no its me actually, obviously keeping an eye on the scores etc. and they must have had 4 or 5 so far this season.
I was being a sarcastic prick as usual :oops: B-D

Only obsessed about teams getting pens when its us. But Hibs more likely to be their competition this season so they might need to start obsessing over Hibs refereeing decisions. ;)

Back