Next Manager - Stand out candidate?

Fans choice - next gers manager

• Total voters

aldojack

Official Ticketer
Do we have a stand out option that majority want?

I have looked at the names linked and don't really have any standout name who gets the job next. If I had to choose I liked the sound of Michel Preud'homme

The names on the poll were from sky bets options

I like McLeish. He has a history of winning in the short term.

However, if McInnes can consistently get 2nd from a bunch of duffers on his budget, he could go one better with us. He must know he won't manage Champions with Aberdeen, and Rangers is the only option to ending the evil dominance.

Michel Preud’homme for me 100% is the outstanding candidate.
No coincidence that he apparently handed in his cv yesterday and turned down the Mechelen job this morning.
Very good record of winning titles and cups and took Club Brugge to the last 8 of the Europa League!

He handed in his CV to us? Really?
If that’s true then it’s a good start.

I know nothing of Preud'homme. That's not to say he would be good, bad or indifferent, i'm just not in a position to comment on him.

From the rest of the list, it's Big Sam for me.

Moyes is now a perennial loser.

And he threatens women.

He's damaged goods.

A loser you say . Interesting viewpoint.

I don't know who you want mate we are all different in how we view things.

Moyes has hit a rough patch and stalled but having won LMA manager of the year three times in the premiership , been thought highly enough of to be given the Manchester United hot seat recently , and managed over 500 premiership matches , he is available and from good bluenose stock ( despite playing 22 games for yahoo) , and is a good age and experience for what we require .

I feel , personally , he has already achieved things that the likes of Derek mcinnes can only dream of in the game.

All about opinions.

If Mcinnes is such a stick on(Andy Devlin) why have we not approached Aberdeen and asked for permission to speak to him?surely we would want this tied up ASAP,If he is the man we want.

A loser you say . Interesting viewpoint.

I don't know who you want mate we are all different in how we view things.

Moyes has hit a rough patch and stalled but having won LMA manager of the year three times in the premiership , been thought highly enough of to be given the Manchester United hot seat recently , and managed over 500 premiership matches , he is available and from good bluenose stock ( despite playing 22 games for yahoo) , and is a good age and experience for what we require .

I feel , personally , he has already achieved things that the likes of Derek mcinnes can only dream of in the game.

All about opinions.

You make good points.

For me, Moyes now has very little credibility.

Yes mate, gregco and two admins on here said so. Taking their word on it!

I would take that as gospel then. We shouldn’t be rushing to McInnes if there’s guys like this applying after minutes of Pedro leaving. Take our time, let me people apply and then get it right.

surprised no one has suggested Ronald Koeman anyone who has managed top clubs, bad time at Everton, but well worth a shout IMO

Considering Allardyce would be a 2 million payout to palace the two names we would like are McInnes or
Michel Preud'homme (If he was appointed we need a shorter nickname for him)?

I didn't know anything about Preud'Homme's managerial career until I read about him on here. Seems to have done quite well and looks to be a popular choice on FF.
Maybe it's because I was optimistic about our last two appointments, or maybe it's because this week has just felt like one massive hangover, but I don't feel able to muster up any enthusiasm looking at that list.
A good result tomorrow will cheer me up though ;)

I went with the perm king of Belgium.
Having seen his CV, he ticks every box we require.

As for Sam Allardyce, ffsake, have we not had enough of spivvery at the club?
Will we bring back Whyte, Green and Ahmed to make Big Sam feel at home?
I wouldn't let Allardyce through the Ibrox doors unless he was accompanied by security!

Given that Preudhomme has (reportedly) expressed an interest then I'd say him for now. He has an impressive CV but I get the feeling that the board will settle for McInnes. I hope I'm wrong.

I'm not saying I would choose him but with some of the names mentioned so far I'm surprised Chris Coleman hasn't had a mention.

You make good points.

For me, Moyes now has very little credibility.

If he hadn’t lost his way after a couple of tough club situations, we wouldn’t have a chance of getting him. He’s a Scot, a childhood Bear and the sort of one-club style manager we could only dream of. Fergie employed Walter and Fergie employed Moyes.

There’s not a lot of that cloth left

Was told this morning that he handed in his CV. Also heard this morning that Mikel Arteta could be a wild card.

Arteta link is purely based onour DOF previously of Man City, Arteta, current Manchester City Coach previously a player of Rangers 1+1 = 55

Back