Next round europa travel routes

Any word on the day trip Bears?

We should know the date is either the 30th or the 1st by Thursday - och wait it's UEFA - make that next Thursday.

Wouldn’t go booking anything yet folks. If Dudelange get put out the champs league qualifiers (2-2 after the home leg) they’d drop down to the Europa. Could be an issue for our game.

Not looking good for Dudelange in the 2nd leg at the moment. 1-0 down in Valletta, Malta at Half Time. Unless they score at least twice in the 2nd half, they go out of the Champs League and into the Europa Cup. As LuxBear states above - means our game could well be moved from the Thursday, which is a fucker - as I've booked flights and hotel Wed - Fri !!!

Not looking good for Dudelange in the 2nd leg at the moment. 1-0 down in Valletta, Malta at Half Time. Unless they score at least twice in the 2nd half, they go out of the Champs League and into the Europa Cup. As LuxBear states above - means our game could well be moved from the Thursday, which is a fucker - as I've booked flights and hotel Wed - Fri !!!

It could be written in the cards that your luck maybe in.

Pokar has jeest equalised for them.

90 mins. Still 1-1.

90+4. Still the same.

90+8. Still the same.

90+10. Still the same. Will this game ever end?

Finished 1-1 in 101st minute.
Dudelange drop into Europa League.

Last edited:
So does that now mean our game will not go ahead on the 1st of August?

Probably but nothing certain yet. Which makes it hard to book anything.
The Ryanair Edinburgh Charleroi flights for Wed - Fri had dropped back down to 205 from over 400 and I nearly bought them tonight. Thank feck.

Eurostar from London to Any Belgian Station including Arlon: From £50 one-way or £69 return 2nd class. (2 Hours)

Arlon (the last station in Belgium) to Luxembourg: €10.80 one way, €21.60 return in 2nd class. or €16.40 one way, €32.80 return in 1st class. (3 Hours)

This is a fixed-price flexible fare, good for any train.

Think I'd quite like to go by train.

Bump. With Sport Options not going I’m debating this option. Not the best traveller so doubtful I will book.

With google the following has come up

Does the Brussels to Lux service tie in with the type of ticket you mention ?

@Bill the Butcher

^ No. you can’t get as far as Lux on the Eurostar ticket. You can get as far as Arlon, and from there it’s a short hop to Lux (on a separate ticket). I’m breaking up the journey and staying in Brussels on the way, is more expensive that way. So I’m going to have a €50 Brussels- Lux ticket on top of the Eurostar.

Back