Next seasons Fixture list this week coming?

Will we not be due 2 home games v them before split?

Not the actual schedule but where we should going

Fully expect in December 2019 that we will be playing Aberdeen, Celtic & Hearts which has been the case since 2016 and for Hibs since 2017

Fixtures 1-11 & 23-33

St Mirren Away
Hearts Away
Kilmarnock Away
St Johnstone Away
Ross County Away
Motherwell Home
Hamilton Home
Celtic Home
Aberdeen Home
Hibs Home
Livingston Home

Fixtures 12-22

St Mirren Home
Hearts Home
Kilmarnock Home
St Johnstone Home
Ross County Home
Motherwell Away
Hamilton Away
Celtic Away
Aberdeen Away
Hibs Away
Livingston Away

Fully expect in December 2019 that we will be playing Aberdeen, Celtic & Hearts which has been the case since 2016 and for Hibs since 2017
Play 7 league games in December the past 2 years so there's only 4 teams we don't play tbf

Hopefully it's a better set of fixtures for the opening weeks last season was horrific.

We had 3 away fixtures out of the opening 4 games and had the first game against the tims squeezed in between our game in Russia v UFA then they had there usual easy start then the hugely questionable run of home games after the winter break.

It's a certainly we will have a hard set of fixtures to begin with I reckon will they have the balls to give them a similar set of games to what we had ?

It would be decent if the first round of fixtures were kept as local as possible (not derbies) throughout the divisions.

Celtic v Motherwell
Kilmarnock v St Mirren
Hamilton v Rangers
Hearts v St Johnstone
Livingston v Hibs
Ross County v Aberdeen

It would be decent if the first round of fixtures were kept as local as possible (not derbies) throughout the divisions.

Celtic v Motherwell
Kilmarnock v St Mirren
Hamilton v Rangers
Hearts v St Johnstone
Livingston v Hibs
Ross County v Aberdeen
Thats far too sensible.....never happen:p

Celtic v Motherwell
Kilmarnock v St Mirren
Hamilton v Rangers
Hearts v St Johnstone
Livingston v Hibs
Ross County v Aberdeen
Sadly Hamilton are due to come to Ibrox twice

I wish they would have more guaranteed kickoff times sorted out at the start of the season. I understand that a few have to be changed for Europe, but surely there are a few that could be agreed with TV at the start of the season. It's very annoying for me, and other supporters, who have to book flights and accommodation for games.

Fixtures 1-11 & 23-33

St Mirren Away
Hearts Away
Kilmarnock Away
St Johnstone Away
Ross County Away
Motherwell Home
Hamilton Home
Celtic Home
Aberdeen Home
Hibs Home
Livingston Home

Fixtures 12-22

St Mirren Home
Hearts Home
Kilmarnock Home
St Johnstone Home
Ross County Home
Motherwell Away
Hamilton Away
Celtic Away
Aberdeen Away
Hibs Away
Livingston Away

Useful summary thanks.

As ever TV will want a ‘marquee’ game opening weekend game for us, so Hearts or Killie away are a distinct possibility.

Celtic will get their usual ‘jobber at home’ fixture.

I wish they would have more guaranteed kickoff times sorted out at the start of the season. I understand that a few have to be changed for Europe, but surely there are a few that could be agreed with TV at the start of the season. It's very annoying for me, and other supporters, who have to book flights and accommodation for games.
With not knowing what European fixtures to work around (not just ours) and TV games it just isn't possible

Easter Road or Tynecastle is a stick on for first game.

Then the usual Xmas games of Aberdeen away and no doubt Ross County too.

Of course, we'll almost certainly be playing on Sundays if we progress through the rounds of the qualifiers until after the international break in September. I'd also be amazed if we're not at home to the filth on Sunday 1st September.

Opening game? Away to HIVs on Sun 4th.

Anyone bar Killie away, i don't think i could handle watching another game on that shit pitch so soon.

Seems like we are there every month
Killie pitch ripped up at end of last season. Don't know if it is another plastic one being laid.

Back