Next step for Nathan Patterson?

All entitled to our own opinions but you’re wrong.
I may well be but time will tell, one thing I think is Tav deserves to come back in as he deserves to be captain and lap up the celebrations I am just worried that Patterson may well see his future elsewhere if not playing regularly, which I feel at least next season he deserves.

I may well be but time will tell, one thing I think is Tav deserves to come back in as he deserves to be captain and lap up the celebrations I am just worried that Patterson may well see his future elsewhere if not playing regularly, which I feel at least next season he deserves.
He’s played a handful of games, he’s also only 19 he’ll know he needs to bind his time especially with someone as consistent as Tav in front of him, we might well see Patterson get more game time in cup games next season but Tav is also excellent for him to learn from

Imo Tav will be kept for one more season massive season as champs get automatic group stages champions league then be sold for good money Nathan will play cup games etc and be ready to start weekly the season after .you just have to look at Tierney to see the damage you can do to a young boy over playing him . Nathans time will come be patient

As much as I like Tav, one thing we can be sure of is that he won't be sold for 'good money' - that ship has sailed for him I think. He'll be turning 31 next year.

We should be looking to get another 2/3 years from Tav, with Patterson taking over from him half way through or towards the end of that 2/3 year period.

It's not madness I genuinely believe Patterson is the better of the two myself.
Patterson has the potential to be better than Tav. You cannot seriously be claiming that now especially after the season Tav has had. I've never seen anything like this from a full-back.

Every Captain needs his Lieutenant

Paterson is in the right place - he would be stupid to leave.

Take it you never seen Anestis Argyriou?
Aching-Thorny-Centipede-max-1mb.gif

Imo he is fighting for the right back position.. First team player who will get enough game time for his age. We need 2 players for every position and he is 1 of 2 at right back. We play enough games each season when he will play his fair share already especially now since he's proved he's ready

Back