Next two games - Hearts & Hibs

Losing 6 goals in the last 2 games will make us sit back and retreat into our shells even more. Zero confidence we will win both games. What a f&cking mess its unbelievable we’re in this position

I must admit hearing him pre match last night mentioning getting up to speed “over the next few weeks” had alarm bells ringing.

For the amount we are spending we need him to contribute and quickly, not starting in March.

Exactly. Realistically the league could be over in a fortnight if we don't get the finger out.

There's a law of averages. They are due to drop points soon.

There's no point in staying the same it gurantees we lose the league - Gio needs to gamble and let us attack

Imagine if we are top again on Sunday - this place will be unrecognisable

I was really critical of the manager last night, but now is the time to come together for the better meant of the club.

Every game is a cup final from now on, no less than three points in each game. This is fucking Rangers we are talking about.

Sunday is massive. It sets the tone of how we approach the rest of the season.
There has to be a reaction to the past two weeks. I don't think anyone is confident we'll get one

I'm sure we will be fine.

We will need to battle hard in the Hearts match but cut out the stupid errors and it's a win.

Hibs are powderpuff and we will pump them.
We are powderpuff also, all fight knocked out us by this manager. He needs to change his approach and embrace these player’s strengths, and fast

Reactions: TPP
I think they’ll be aggressive and on the front foot. The sheep and at time Ross county dominated and controlled the game that way.

You don’t need to be a genius manager to work out how to play rangers when we give up possession from kick off.

Bottom line? We have to win both and not 1-0 either nor try and hold onto a lead.

These two teams will smell blood after last night as well.

The scums tails will be well up and realistically we can no longer drop points between now and our next meeting. Can anyone see us not doing that?

So disappointing to let them claw back points on a weekly basis. :mad:

Hibs are pretty awful now, Hearts on the other hand will give us a game but we will still win. Alfie back, Balogun in CB, Bassey at LB, Jack and Ramsey becoming involved, we will see a different team against Hearts. 6 points from these 2 games, roll the sleeves up and crack on with this title race

I'm going to against what seems to be the grain on here and say we will get 6 points easy with two relatively convincing wins and it will set us on the road to retaining the title.

Yes we have been shite since the restart but we have had a lot of first team players missing and we seem to be getting back to almost full strength. As our missing players get more game time they will get better. If we can get Helander back ASAP, that will be invaluable.

Yes we were utterly shite last night also but that is our hardest match for a while. It's out the way and we need to move on a pick up as many points as we can from now on.

Morelos coming back will be huge as he can win matches on his own and offers so much more than any other forward at that end of the pitch. Jack and Ramsey will completely change the dynamic of our passive midfield. More bite, strength and energy from Jack and and the best midfielder in the league with added goals and assists in Ramsey.

I would have Sakala in for Kent and Diallo kept on the right (he showed more than enough against Ross County, that when we have most of the possession he will be able to hurt teams).

McGregor, Tav, Goldson, Balogun (Helander when back), Bassey, Jack, Ramsey, Aribo, Sakala, Diallo, Morelos will win us games against every team in the league (with the caveat that we need to start pressing harder and smarter).

v Hearts (3-0) v Hibs (2-0) but both comfortable.

Last night was disgusting but we'll win both games.

Balogun, Jack, Davis, Ramsey, Morelos all involved.

Let's hope last night was the watershed moment for Gio & we start playing on the front foot again.

Balogun in at centre back and bassey in place of barisic, alfie up top and possibly jack to start, ramsey make a final 20 minute appearance

Bloody hope so, Wilson needs to sit him down and point out the obvious and have a real heart to heart.

Think this has been in the post for a while and now it's out the way I can see us playing with a freedom, if that makes sense?

Home to them both. Hearts minus a lot of defenders but they will play with aggression and fight.

Hibs look like a weak ass team under Maloney that you press and put under pressure you get a world of joy.

If we don’t start these games with the intention to run over the top of them and smother them to a rapid defeat in the first half we are going to seriously struggle.

Truth is we are getting both teams at the right time. I have very little confidence we will show that on the day.
Best them both and we will be back at the top.Keep the faith.NO SURRENDER.

Think this has been in the post for a while and now it's out the way I can see us playing with a freedom, if that makes sense?
We'll find out in the first 15 minutes against hearts, hopefully by coming out and going at them and by being 2-0 up by then. However my brain says Hearts will feel confident of beating us and rightly so when they analyse our tactics and last 4 games.

Both will raise their game and fight for everything. We need to match their work rate or it will be more points dropped

We will win one and draw one.

We will spend the first half of each game passing about at the back and creating nothing .

Crucial 6 points needed. If we drop any and the rhabids take max points it will seriously put the pressure on.

If we don't get 6 points and they don't drop any then mentally I can see it slipping away. As always I won't give up until the numbers don't fit. At first I thought it was unlucky us dropping points but starting to see negativity and no direction in our play.

Both will raise their game and fight for everything. We need to match their work rate or it will be more points dropped

Depressing that we even need to worry about matching the workrate of a Hearts team that have nothing to play for when we have a £30m + title at stake.

What a mess.

Any less than 6 points from our next 2 games and it will have catastrophic consequences in our defence of the title

We go out and win on Sunday and show some defiance, yesterday was horrendous but its over can't affect the result or performance.

We have 7 league games before we face them in April time to show some balls and go and win them.

They haven't sat at the top before so lets see how they deal with that also.

Home to them both. Hearts minus a lot of defenders but they will play with aggression and fight.

Hibs look like a weak ass team under Maloney that you press and put under pressure you get a world of joy.

If we don’t start these games with the intention to run over the top of them and smother them to a rapid defeat in the first half we are going to seriously struggle.

Truth is we are getting both teams at the right time. I have very little confidence we will show that on the day.
They are probably both getting us at the right time

Just winning the games isn't enough. We are at home and have a much better squad than both so should win anyway. He needs to show he knows what the problem is and makes changes to fix them.

If it's the same drab passive shit but we scrape wins then he is just buying time.

Back