Next Webinars upcoming

JW1988

Official Ticketer
Just had the email that the next MyGers webinars are going to be with Peter Lovenkrands and Ronald de Boer. 2 of my favourites at that time. Duly registered an interest in both.

Tom Miller on fine form hosting the webinar with Peter just there.

Few highlights for me were
Peter was being pursued by 11 clubs and Newcastle very close to signing him, his agent says on the way to Newcastle they’re stopping in Glasgow to talk to Rangers first. He was blown away by the stadium, plans for training ground etc but that night he got a call from Brian Laudrup who was one of his idols basically telling him why he should sign for us.

Also out of the current side Peter would love to play with Tav.

Whilst it was good it wasn’t what I was hoping for.

Mainly because they couldn’t start on time for folk being late, those of us who were on early seen how well Tom done to avoid dead air.

Started rambling about Mexicans and aeroplanes :))

Hopefully the RDB one has more questions and insight rather than gin promoting, that said they did encourage me to buy a BF gin (£53??).

I was surprised by how short it was tonight tbh. Fail to see why they didn't start at half 6. I was a few minutes late to the Tav one and it had already started.

Was good though. These things always are.

I’ll be sure to feedback guys. Will try and make the one on Monday longer for sure.
I’m quite surprised at the smaller uptake, around 120 in attendance, thought it would be at least 3 or 4 times that. Or was it limited selection?

First MyGers extra that I’ve taken part in, took me back to being a teenager watching Peter play for us.

I’m quite surprised at the smaller uptake, around 120 in attendance, thought it would be at least 3 or 4 times that. Or was it limited selection?

First MyGers extra that I’ve taken part in, took me back to being a teenager watching Peter play for us.
250 odds that applied were invited. Interesting to see the follow through from invites to attendance

Whilst it was good it wasn’t what I was hoping for.

Mainly because they couldn’t start on time for folk being late, those of us who were on early seen how well Tom done to avoid dead air.

Started rambling about Mexicans and aeroplanes :))

Hopefully the RDB one has more questions and insight rather than gin promoting, that said they did encourage me to buy a BF gin (£53??).

Recycling his material from commentary.

I just signed up for MyGers in mid Feb. Am I supposed to be getting emails about these webinars? I see one of the benefits is also a birthday message; my bday was Tuesday... nothing!

Just trying to make sure I am getting what I'm paying for!

This one has went a lot smoother @Greg Marshall thanks for feeding back to the club, been a great listen.

Couldn't agree more.

I enjoyed Friday but it was too short and, because of this, seemed too gin focused. Great to see the club listening to the supporters as this one, although still managing to get the gin plugs in, also had plenty good Rangers content. Well done Greg.

Back