Next week is attitude

We're very good. But since we clinched 55 the adrenaline is gone. Naturally.

So can management team inspire them again for a new challenge? Today we sloppy, slow, and mainly half arsed. It's natural...but problem is we have big games left and season isn't over.

If we re-engage we will win.

Agreed. It has been an outstanding season but we just need 1 last big push from the players.

The Cup is ours if we win next weekend.

Certainly need a massive uplift from the last 2 games against them.

I do not want to start slow and sloppy like we did in these games. It set a bad tone and we allowed them to get a foothold on the game and allowed them to press us.

Big push next week. Midfield need to be on it.

We'll need the core leaders in the team to be at their best; we have certain players that have got us through games like this in the previous few seasons, and they'll need to be relied upon again if we're to win this. Unfortunately, Tavernier and Jack are towards of those players; Tavernier playing would be a huge bonus.

Not willing to go that far TBH.

Cup should've been ours after Ross County knocked out Celtic in November and it wasn't.

Celtic is only the first hurdle.

St Mirren has been our only blip of the full season. I really can't see anyone not named Celtic stopping us now.

We're very good. But since we clinched 55 the adrenaline is gone. Naturally.

So can management team inspire them again for a new challenge? Today we sloppy, slow, and mainly half arsed. It's natural...but problem is we have big games left and season isn't over.

If we re-engage we will win.
Its up to us, if we turn up we will win, but id be lying if i said i wasn't worried.

As much as I want to win the cup some of the stuff on here is mental.
We have won the league. We achieved 55.
All this talk of being worried about the scum and its a big week for the gaffer. Ffs calm down. IF the scum win next week they dont get the cup after the game they still have to win it and it doesnt change the fact that we have been the best team over the course of a season. It certainly wont deserve the comments that will come IF the scum win. The usual suspects will be on wanting action and to sell half the squad. Its as predictable as night following day.
Winning the SC and goimg undefeated would put the shine on a great season but at end of the day we have the main prize. Enjoy it and dont allow the narrative to change that they had an off season. We have been great and deserve our title.

The drop in our intensity since winning the title is understandable, you see it the world over when teams win their title early.

You also often see those teams often losing remaining big games as they struggle to get the motivation back after it goes.

We need to start the game next week at high tempo.

If they play the same formation that they did yesterday and we turn up, then we will beat them comfortably.

The"GEARS" are important!,we can't start off and continue 2nd gear!we have the player's, the team,the squad,to take a few off the mhanks!

I hope we can take the game to them like we can and pin them back for the first whistle. We are at our best when we are on the front foot and hunt the ball in packs.

Last couple of games against them we have started slow and they have managed to put us under a bit of pressure early on. Let's hope the lads are fully focused and ready to fight for the Jersey.

I think we need to up our game to win.

The poet have been pathetic but this is their big game. And we’ve won all of their previous big games this season :D

If we turn up and want the win more than them we win the game

The players IMO a will want a win in the SC so don’t underestimate our squad

We will be totally fired up for a win next week

Let’s see how we do the job next week

If we turn up. We win

The drop in our intensity since winning the title is understandable, you see it the world over when teams win their title early.

You also often see those teams often losing remaining big games as they struggle to get the motivation back after it goes.

We need to start the game next week at high tempo.
We shouldn't need much motivation for a Cup game against them,but as said the intensity has to be there from the off.

OF games take care of themselves, the intensity of training this week will be through the roof! If we can pick up 3 points like today and a draw away at the filth all in 1st gear then it bodes well for everything clicking together, I am looking forward to it.

we have to be at it from the start next week, can’t give them the midfield again. squad selection is massive

if it goes to ET I am confident to we will win as we are fitter than them, they are breathing out their arse after 70 mins

Its up to us, if we turn up we will win, but id be lying if i said i wasn't worried.
They are in the up. Playing much better and scoring goals. Forrest return has boosted then big time and he is playing well. We did not do nearly enough today. Yes we won but we looked poor at times. They had chances, not finished and we didn't create anywhere near enough. I would pay Kent Morelos and Wright up front

If we play on the front foot and press them from the front we'll have nothing to worry about.

The attitude required is 'Relentless'.

We should never tire of beating them in every aspect of the game. 1v1s, match results and in competitions.

If any of the players need reminding, the years of that lot lording it over inferior versions of our team, with originals like Tav still there, combined with Rangers standards of old set by McGregor, Davis, etc, there should be enough motivation and the others left with no questions of what is acceptable.

We didn't have anything to play for against Hibs. Next week we obviously do so the adrenaline will kick in.

We knew they’d come at us the last 2 games because they really needed to win them so we allowed them to rather than get into a scrap. I think we’ll go into this game differently and we’ll slap them again.

Need to get back to starting fast against them.

2018 & 2019 - we came flying out the blocks. We’ve looked slow of late.

What a season . However no denying our cup record is atrocious. Time to set that right. I'd imagine that's motivation enough . However it's not a given.

I’d like to see us get after them and give them a torrid time. The last two old firm games were a bit of a struggle.

In a season which has given us almost everything all that is missing is giving this mob a hammering, lets hope it is at the weekend.

As much as I want to win the cup some of the stuff on here is mental.
We have won the league. We achieved 55.
All this talk of being worried about the scum and its a big week for the gaffer. Ffs calm down. IF the scum win next week they dont get the cup after the game they still have to win it and it doesnt change the fact that we have been the best team over the course of a season. It certainly wont deserve the comments that will come IF the scum win. The usual suspects will be on wanting action and to sell half the squad. Its as predictable as night following day.
Winning the SC and goimg undefeated would put the shine on a great season but at end of the day we have the main prize. Enjoy it and dont allow the narrative to change that they had an off season. We have been great and deserve our title.
Well said that man.

Management can drum it into them until they are blue in the face but it has to come from within with the players themselves.

No doubt about it, a fair bit of that hunger has been missing if I'm honest even going back to the last game v the manky mob. I trust the lads to lift the levels again for this one though, they will be desperate to make it a double.

They should be in no doubt a similar performance to yesterday ain't going to cut it. Let's hope we can take the game to them like our early start of season form. I'm looking for big performances from the off. Do that and the result is assured because we are by far the superior team and by quite a distance despite the nonsensical utterings from the east.

Probably Borna having a real out of sorts game yesterday, contributed to Hibs looking better than they actually were. We are still disposing of teams when not at our best. Next week will be no different

Ryan Kent is going to destroy them, i feel it in my bones. I knew Wrights emergence would push him on and that goal against Hibs proved it. Also think Mr Brave might get carried away and go gung-ho against us, which would be suicide.

The scum haven't beaten us since the 8th of December 2019 - 16 months ago!!
We have achieved our goal for this season - to win the league and destroy the faux 10.
We've done it in incredible fashion, literally blowing everything in front of us out of the way.

They'll come to Ibrox this week up for it, no doubt about it as winning the SC is the only glimmer of joy they'll be able to take from this utterly pathetic season they've produced on and off the park.

For me it's natural that the performances in the league have dropped slightly since we clinched it.

Every time we've needed to up our game this season (apart from the St Mirren blip) we've done it very well. This weekend will be no different. SG and his team will have the boys right up for this and they know fine well that if we play our game and everyone wins their battles then we come out on top.

This has been one of the greatest seasons for us in our history and I am fully confident it doesn't end with 1 trophy.

Mon the gers.

Ryan Kent is going to destroy them, i feel it in my bones. I knew Wrights emergence would push him on and that goal against Hibs proved it. Also think Mr Brave might get carried away and go gung-ho against us, which would be suicide.
Great strike yesterday, apart from which he was very poor like his fellow forwards.

I genuinely worry for Saturday.
Don't want to see Hagi or Aribo start as they don't roll up their sleeves against Timmy as has been proved.
Our shot shy midfield is also problematic

Yesterday the team did enough to win, playing within themselves.

Come Saturday it has to be all or nothing from the off.

I would be tempted to start Zungu he has got to be champing at the bit.
Possible midfield of Davis Kamara Arfield & Zungu.
Morelos & Kent up Top.
Patterson Helander Goldson Borna
Greegs

Hagi goes missing in games against Timmy.
Doesn't fancy the scrap.
Potentially the biggest load of nonsense I've read on this forum.

He's played against them twice, he turned the game in our favour when he came on at Ibrox in January.

Was the same as the rest of the team in the last game, not quite at it. Accusing him of going missing is just a ridiculous claim.

Not willing to go that far TBH.

Cup should've been ours after Ross County knocked out Celtic in November and it wasn't.

Celtic is only the first hurdle.

Agree with this.

The best Rangers sides do whatever it takes to keep picking up trophy after trophy, especially when the scum have made an arse of it before the final

We really let ourselves down not lifting the LC earlier this season.

Back