Next year's strips

Lordwatp

Following on from the Everton strip thread. A wee note to hummel if your to put graphics on the top. Make sure it's a graphic of the old old Ibrox one from the 50s would be nice. Unfortunately I don't do Photoshop so can't do a mock up. But if anyone would like to try to see how it looks.

Think they should just concentrate on having a decent supply of all the merchandise. Everything coming in dribs and drabs is pretty amateurish

100% this. I like the stuff they are producing design wise. However their supply is utterly abysmal and quite embarrassing really. They must be making 1 size of top at a time. For that reason we should keep a close eye on this and bin them at end of deal if needs be. Can assure you it wouldn't happen for companies like nike or Adidas.

100% this. I like the stuff they are producing design wise. However their supply is utterly abysmal and quite embarrassing really. They must be making 1 size of top at a time. For that reason we should keep a close eye on this and bin them at end of deal if needs be. Can assure you it wouldn't happen for companies like nike or Adidas.
Was in the Rangers Store in St Enoch square yesterday enquiring about delivery of the black and orange half zipper top and was told around October would be the earliest..
Now I can understand after Hummel’s first season they may have underestimated the demand for merchandise but to do it again into their second season doesn’t look good.
BTW I love the design of the new strip and training kit.

Last edited:
Was in the Mega Store yesterday enquiring about delivery of the black and orange half zipper top and was told around October would be the earliest..
Now I can understand after Hummel’s first season they may have underestimated the demand for merchandise but to do it again into their second season doesn’t look good.
Mega Store???

We still don't know all the full details though, for all we know there are warehouses full of our kit but they are used by Ashley to light his cigars.
My lads been holding his birthday money since start of June for one of the tracksuits, not seen the track bottoms online yet.

Hummel don't just supply strips for Rangers, they do have other contracts that they are obligated to.

Just saying! :oops:

Our previous strip manufacturers didn't seem to have this problem, remember Diadora? They weren't a big company compared to Nike, Umbro & Puma but managed to get kits in the shops. It's not like Hummel are newbies to manufacturing kits, they've been operating for many years and this has now happened 2 seasons in a row.

Hummel stuff is really nice but they need to sort out the supply its a joke that fans dont know from one day to the next when stock will be in the shop

Our previous strip manufacturers didn't seem to have this problem, remember Diadora? They weren't a big company compared to Nike, Umbro & Puma but managed to get kits in the shops. It's not like Hummel are newbies to manufacturing kits, they've been operating for many years and this has now happened 2 seasons in a row.

Yeah I appreciate that, but they obviously aren’t as big as the mainstream sportswear manufacturers and probably run a bit of a tighter ship with regards to overage and unused stock! I agree that they are slow with the supply but I think the products and range have been great!

Was in the Rangers Store in St Enoch square yesterday enquiring about delivery of the black and orange half zipper top and was told around October would be the earliest..

As I said mate it's embarrassing. Amateur hour at Hummel

Yeah I appreciate that, but they obviously aren’t as big as the mainstream sportswear manufacturers and probably run a bit of a tighter ship with regards to overage and unused stock! I agree that they are slow with the supply but I think the products and range have been great!

The product is great, no doubt about it. But its just a pain in the arse for me because I'm not in Glasgow often and when I visit the Rangers shop on St. Enoch Square they either don't have something I'd like to buy in my size or it's not in stock at all.

The product is great, no doubt about it. But its just a pain in the arse for me because I'm not in Glasgow often and when I visit the Rangers shop on St. Enoch Square they either don't have something I'd like to buy in my size or it's not in stock at all.

Fair point mate, I can’t disagree with you! I waited about six weeks there for the junior shorts for my boy and it was a ball-buster!

Yet again we have missed the boat with lack of stock available through the summer months. I just know that when I go on holiday, I'll probably see some unwashed prick, kitted out in green n grey, with his selection of other rhabid attire to boot.
I so dearly wanted to proudly stroll down Las Vegas Boulevard with my Orange/Black training top as well. Still got a few weeks yet, but alas, time doesn't look on my side :(

Diadora never made our kits mate. They paid to put their name on it.

Following on from the Everton strip thread. A wee note to hummel if your to put graphics on the top. Make sure it's a graphic of the old old Ibrox one from the 50s would be nice. Unfortunately I don't do Photoshop so can't do a mock up. But if anyone would like to try to see how it looks.

Cambridge Utd had a fan vote on the second strip last year - Hummel should do the same for us.

Back