Neymar Asks For Transfer

minder

Official Ticketer
Probably the worst kept secret in football but it's now official.
What an utter waste of money he was for PSG.
Spent a fortune on his transfer fee and salary and all they did was win a league they would have won at a canter anyway.

Asked about the best moment of his career he said beating PSG in the second leg with Barca.

The disrespect he’s shown them is pretty disgraceful, but he also wanted Barca banned from the CL a year or so ago so he’s not been much better with them. No wonder so many of their fans want nothing to do with the fanny, a horrible wee specimen.

I suppose if Liverpool won't give us Kent he might do on loan for a year.

W
anchor-512.png

I hate this wee rat. Would love Barca to tell him to do one and rot in Paris reserves

Thief stole his money from the club .Why Barcelona would want him back is a mystery . Has he still not got a sexual assualt charge hanging over him. Honestly would not want him at our club . Spoilt ,diving wee brat with a face I'd never tire of slapping

Thief stole his money from the club .Why Barcelona would want him back is a mystery . Has he still not got a sexual assualt charge hanging over him. Honestly would not want him at our club . Spoilt ,diving wee brat with a face I'd never tire of slapping

I can't stand him one bit, but he went there to win the CL and got injured before the games where they got knocked out both years so it's not entirely his fault.

Now that Barca have Griezmann I can’t see why they’d want him

Unless PSG still owe a shit load from the original payment so he’d ‘cost’ less

I think he's a complete twat but that's just silly.
You think he’s the sort of player that would give 100% every week for a club in Scotland and who will be harmonious in the dressing room?

no player is bigger than the club, but wouldn’t get that.
Hard pass from me

Both he and Pogba are the epitome of everything that is wrong with the modern game and I’d like to think that the stupendous increase in transfer prices & associated salary is hopefully going to actually rein these players and their agents in.

The problem being is that Barca obviously accepted the PSG pound but they’re now in a position that Neymar & Mbappe are probably the heir to the ageing Messi & Ronaldo.

With the loss of Iniesta/Xavi, it’s my own opinion, that they have to secure one or the other in the long term now or they face disappearing into the oblivion like Man U.

Last edited:
He might be a fanny, but we’ve got folk on this thread actually claiming they wouldn’t take him at Ibrox :)):))

EDIT: And yes, the DUP could afford him before anyone says anything about him being too expensive to worry about it.

Probably the worst kept secret in football but it's now official.
What an utter waste of money he was for PSG.
Spent a fortune on his transfer fee and salary and all they did was win a league they would have won at a canter anyway.
A total prick of a boy, the sooner he retires and crawls back to where he came from the better for football in general. What an example if he is aloud to get his own way. I would leave him on the bench until his contract ran out.

He's just too easy to dislike.

Diving, moany, self entitled wee bastard who also dabbles in incest.

He is a little slug, who is going to bounce about from team to team, making plenty of enemies along the way.

Ultimately will end up back in Brazil with some mob who are happy to feed his ego with cash, keeping him out the limelight of European football.

Why would they want back the third best player in the world? Mystery really.

I actually think Barca (or Real) are probably the only 2 clubs who could handle his personality.

40M Euros salary and sky rocketed 25M by Panasonic alone to be their poster boy. Still only 27. Who could honestly tolerate his planet sized ego in their dressing room now?

I think he would end up at real Madrid. I can't see Barca going for him as they have just signed that greizman from atletico Madrid. Real is still crying out for a apex player since Ronaldo has gone and neymar fits the bill. Plus they will see it as a figo moment MK2

Why would they want back the third best player in the world? Mystery really.

I actually think Barca (or Real) are probably the only 2 clubs who could handle his personality.
DT everyone entitled to their opinion but 3td best player in the world ? .Mystery is he wanted to leave Barcelona they didn't sell him on.
Mbappe would be a more likely target for them I would think .
Think its all posturing he will probably end up at Real

DT everyone entitled to their opinion but 3td best player in the world ? .Mystery is he wanted to leave Barcelona they didn't sell him on.
Mbappe would be a more likely target for them I would think .
Think its all posturing he will probably end up at Real

When Neymar is fully fit he's better than anyone not named Messi and Ronaldo and I say that having watched a lot of him at Barca and PSG.

Mbappe obviously has age on his side but Neymar is easily the better of the two.

After that who do you have? Salah? Hazard etc?

Neymar's still a cut above them.

When Neymar is fully fit he's better than anyone not named Messi and Ronaldo and I say that having watched a lot of him at Barca and PSG.

Mbappe obviously has age on his side but Neymar is easily the better of the two.

After that who do you have? Salah? Hazard etc?

Neymar's still a cut above them.
In my view Neymar was given a god given talent DT of that there is no doubt .But if I had the choice between him and Mbappe I would pick Mbappe ever time .

Both he and Pogba are the epitome of everything that is wrong with the modern game and I’d like to think that the stupendous increase in transfer prices & associated salary is hopefully going to actually rein these players and their agents in.

The problem being is that Barca obviously accepted the PSG pound but they’re now in a position that Neymar & Mbappe are probably the heir to the ageing Messi & Ronaldo.

With the loss of Iniesta/Xavi, it’s my own opinion, that they have to secure one or the other in the long term now or they face disappearing into the oblivion like Man U.

Back