Neymar Asks For Transfer

Going to the child catchers as the fat Japanese reminded him of growing up in the favelas listening to the poops on the only radio in the street.

In my view Neymar was given a god given talent DT of that there is no doubt .But if I had the choice between him and Mbappe I would pick Mbappe ever time .

Based on what though?

Neymar outperforms him anytime they're on the same pitch together.

Only thing Mbappe has on him is his age (and possibly pace).

Said it before he is a rat, but it’s hard to hate someone who absolutely wound up the yahoos to no end.

Based on what though?

Neymar outperforms him anytime they're on the same pitch together.

Only thing Mbappe has on him is his age (and possibly pace).

That’s because Mbappe has to stick to the game plan, while Neymar can go wherever he wants and do whatever he wants. Mbappe also scored a goal every 71 mins last season, Neymar was in the 96. Even Cavani had a better mins per goal than Neymar last year.

Taking his talent and personality into account then considering his cost to the club I cant understand why anyone would to sign him, could get 3 or 4 near world class players instead. The guy is an absolute knob.

Such negativity - what’s he ever done to you? Literally world class athlete. An icon across the world.

Anyone who says they wouldn’t have him at Ibrox... well if you’re serious there’s no helping you so I won’t even try.

That’s because Mbappe has to stick to the game plan, while Neymar can go wherever he wants and do whatever he wants. Mbappe also scored a goal every 71 mins last season, Neymar was in the 96. Even Cavani had a better mins per goal than Neymar last year.

That was mainly due to the fact Neymar spent the majority of last season injured / recovering from injury.

Supposedly PSG have said they want 300m euros for him or 40m plus Coutinho & Dembele. Barca have offered Coutinho & Rakitic.

Back