Ni bears

Hannons coach price also seems a rip off. I've a mate looking to book on for OF weekend and he is looking at getting it one way over on Sat for £39 then there is a flight home Sunday 4.30pm to Belfast for £66 for anyone else still considering it.

Hannons coach price also seems a rip off. I've a mate looking to book on for OF weekend and he is looking at getting it one way over on Sat for £39 then there is a flight home Sunday 4.30pm to Belfast for £66 for anyone else still considering it.

city link is 47 return basically the same thing only bus doesn't go on boat you get boat at other side

I took chance and booked flights early for this one, heading out Sat and home Sun night. Had easyjet vouchers to use so it covered it, was less than £80 return.

County Down are looking into buses for upcoming games, update tomorrow hopefully although prob not helped by the fact the Livi ballot is apparently next week!

we got word back from the north ulster federation that they will be now looking at travel for the rest of the season after the friendlies are out of the way and we are looking at going back to full capacity.

can’t wait to get back. I’m hoping I get a ticket for livi next week and I have the champions league qualifier dates booked off work provisonally

I'm on the same as you it sounds mate, think ours was £120 all in, staying at the Ibis Budget, a real treat I'm sure lol

Could be, I think our Sat flight got bumped back to half 10 or something.

I choose the delights of the premier inn at st enoch for £31 :))

I flew Belfast to Manchester about 6 weeks ago to buy a car and got the Ferry back from Stranraer, no Tests required on either. If I’d taken the ferry into Dublin though, I’d have required a negative test (which I fortuitously only found out about after making the booking). I’d urge caution in trailing to or from the republic or at least make sure you‘re really well organised - the problem though is things change at the drop of a fucking hat with regards to these rules.

As for the actual sailing, it’s still social distancing and masks etc (or it was a few weeks back)

all during lockdown from January to May I was flying regularly to Scotland from Belfast and never once was I stopped at the airport for tests or anything.

I have been on the boat a few times in the last few months aswell and seems to be normal enough. I didn’t even wear a mask

we got word back from the north ulster federation that they will be now looking at travel for the rest of the season after the friendlies are out of the way and we are looking at going back to full capacity.

can’t wait to get back. I’m hoping I get a ticket for livi next week and I have the champions league qualifier dates booked off work provisonally

Again took the chance with flights for this one £45 return and back early the next morning so only need the 1 day off.

Trying not to burn through all my leave so early in season.

Again took the chance with flights for this one £45 return and back early the next morning so only need the 1 day off.

Trying not to burn through all my leave so early in season.

I can work from home at the minute as well as the office so hopefully it won’t burn my leave as much this year with the mid week games

Was brilliant hearing that from the federation yesterday. That 5am alarm will never have sounded so good!

Was brilliant hearing that from the federation yesterday. That 5am alarm will never have sounded so good!
I’m holding out hope for a ticket for next week. I was allocated a Madrid ticket but I have plans this weekend i couldn’t change so not getting over

I’ve booked with Hannon coach Saturday to Monday for old firm weekend wasn’t sure if buses would be running and flights were too expensive

it’s gonna be mental old firm weekend for buses to get booked on the boats as that’s also a bank holiday weekend. I’m already over that weekend visiting friends so fell nicely for me

I'd heard from ones over for the Trophy day that the Ibis budget is a holding station for the Asylum seekers?

wouldn’t surprise me.

hopefully prices of the bus and boat trips aren’t up to much after all this covid Pish. However anytime I’ve been on the boats the last few months the prices have been the same for foot passengers as they were before covid. The coach companies might up their prices though

Back