Niang served with notice of complaint.

Was it your self who posted that anybody who couldn’t see it was a red didn’t know the rules?
Either way, it’d appear I don’t and I asked to be taught.
I’m still waiting.
Can I ask you then, what was the Alloa player supposed to do?
No.
Followed through badly on the guy's ankle from memory, you can't do that is my opinion. Not interested in debating, that's just my take.

Sportscene said it wasn't a red.

Never heard that as dont watch. But its not a red. Hopefully the n3 man panel who look at this dont waste anymore time on this. Yet Narrative already been set with news now that big fat Angie told his players not to go into tackles later in that game as he could see his team where getting no protection from the refs. Deary Me.

Worded so he wont get pulled.

No.
Followed through badly on the guy's ankle from memory, you can't do that is my opinion. Not interested in debating, that's just my take.
Is it a waste of my time asking if it were avoidable other than only if he hadn’t tackled the player?
No debat, just a question.

Fast Track Notice of Complaint | Mouhamed Niang, player, Alloa Athletic FC​

Tuesday 25 January 2022
Player: Mouhamed Niang

Match: Alloa Athletic FC v Celtic FC

Date: Saturday 22nd January 2022

Competition: Scottish Cup

Disciplinary Rule allegedly breached: Disciplinary Rule 200: Where it is established that a player has committed any one or more of the following sending off offences during a match:

(A1) Serious foul play (as described from time to time in the Laws of the Game), but only where the acts and/or omissions constituting the sending off offence:
(i) were committed intentionally; and/or
(ii) fell significantly below the standard of conduct expected of a Player in the prevailing circumstances; and
(iii) in the case of each of (i) and/or (ii) above, demonstrate a culpable disregard by the Player for the consequences which might result from such acts and/or omissions.
(A2) Violent conduct (as described from time to time in the Laws of the Game)
(A3) Biting or spitting at someone,

and, in the case of each or any of A1, A2 and/or A3, where the player was not dismissed by the referee as a result of the alleged act/acts referred to within the Fast Track Notice of Complaint.

Any Fast Track Notice of Complaint alleging a breach of this Rule shall be Determined by a Fast Track Tribunal subject to the provisions of Section 13.

Fast Track Tribunal Hearing: Thursday 27th January 2022

According to the Herald the compliance officer has opened a case, looking at his yellow being upgraded to red.
Suits Timothy, if they upgrade the card they’ll say the Ref was biased in giving yellow, if they don’t upgrade the card then they’ll say it’s evidence that the establishment is out to get them.
This is a pattern mcginn hibs got called up and suspended for the game against them, now all of a sudden another player called up in relation to them all to put pressure on refs, when you are hearing from outlets like super scum board highlighting it loud and clear but nothing said about the Aberdeen game when our player assaulted and nothing corrupt as f*ck, Robertson not refereeing to the scum way and they will not want him near their games again
Will be interesting tomorrow does he not ref our game tomorrow? if we get a penalty meltdown again

Who is it that highlights these cases to the CO to look at ?

Are celtic behind the scenes referring every incident that goes against them ?

Did they not make comment at their AGM about not getting decisions, and use the Celtic friendly media to create mass hysteria about us getting penalties only for them to get one in the next game, similarly the ramped up our lack of red cards, low and behold we get a player sent off for two nothings that we can’t appeal in our very next game.
If the media make enough noise about it then it seems to be highlighted 2nd time this season now and with Don Robertson a yellow has been upgraded to a red.

Regardless of the rights and wrongs of this case and the Hayes incident and various others…. I would love if some of the posters here or elsewhere with the time and statistical nous could look at the incidents that have involved the compliance officer since we came back into the top division. I would hazard a very strong guess that the majority of those cases work to the benefit of one specific club in particular.

If the media make enough noise about it then it seems to be highlighted 2nd time this season now and with Don Robertson a yellow has been upgraded to a red.

The media outrage against Alloa since the final whistle has been hilarious, tbh. Wee Shug's meltdown last night on Radio Clyde against Alloa and the ref has to be heard to be believed.

All part of the narrative - hurt a Sellick player you are going to be cited.

If you are a Sellick player you are less likely to get a card than at any other team.

Cheating in full sight.
Could be SFA systematic racism we have seen that at our club with Morelos

Absolute joke

Trial by Scottish media again

Like the cunts walker, crocker and barbour at Sky getting Alfie cited.

You can't have people cited only because a celtic loving media run campaigns. That's not right.

%^*& all wrong with his challenge

Always one way with this compliant prick. A corrupt joke of a country.

Where is the citing for Hayes smashing his elbow into Barasic’s nose. Trial by Celtic-minded mhedia.

The undertone is not to play hard against them but fire in against us.

can you win the ball, and take the man

i was always taught that winning the ball, but leaving one on the man was advantageous

but that was junior football

Apologies if missed it elsewhere, but is there stats regarding citations by the compliance officer? As in teams cited, teams impacted etc?

Quite obvious Celtic are the ones raising the issues with the Compliance Officer then getting their friends in the media to highlight the issues they complain about to add as “evidence’ in support of their complaint.
They are using the system very successfully. We sadly have few friends in the media to support us.
The only way round it is to get the entire role scrapped. Without a media support we have little chance of achieving that.

Apologies if missed it elsewhere, but is there stats regarding citations by the compliance officer? As in teams cited, teams impacted etc?
I've not seen any stats. However, I'm 100% sure if they were available back to the introduction of the CO and analysed, they'd make interesting reading.

Rangers and other clubs should finally call out the utter sham that is the compliance officer. A total fucking waste of time unless you play in green and white hoops and fancy trying to hamstring your opponents every now and then.

Corrupt to the core. There was no intent or recklessness in that tackle. This has been manufactured to satisfy the spitefulness of the biggest whinging cowards in sport. There is a secondary gain to this in that opposition players will be reticent to tackle their players for fear of retribution and trial by separate entity fc lovers.

I’d love to see that stats that show the number of Rangers players cited, the number of Celtic players cited and the number of other player cited after a game vs Celtic.

Oh no, what games does he miss? Who cares?
We should care. The reason for it is to pressure the refs and make sure they deal with any similar challenges on tims with a straight red card and also to make other clubs think twice before getting stuck in or play physical. It is to protect the provos.

Ofcourse there is no problem or punishment for the way Aberdeen played the other night or for the shameful behaviour of a referee that was desperate to manipulate the result. If anything he gets more important games in the run-in.

I was stunned watching the tims game with Hibs, it was like a ladies fixture with Hibs terrified to tackle i have never once seen Hibs play that way against Rangers and i doubt i ever will.

Folk can keep giving it the old, so much better than timmy if they wish and if it makes them feel better, but the game reeks of Celtic influence it is everywhere and ending it will be tough.

Just look at the ref swap for the old firm game, out goes Collum who has a long history of upsetting them and standing up to intimidation and media pressure, in comes Madden who has a long history of crawling and giving them everything they want.

You'd think that the Alloa board would be wading into this injustice................................oops.

incredible the number of citations that are handed out that either a) have caused them much wailing or b) impact their upcoming games

contrast with us where its purely a vehicle to punish us

where was the citation for the opening day assaults on Hagi that meant he missed the crucial Malmo game or the sly kick at Bassey on the ground etc etc

The media get the ball rolling (pun intended). They set the narrative, build pressure and the authorities act accordingly.

If we want equal treatment we have to tackle media bias.

The C.O has been gotten to. He was doing ok until SFA/SPFL decided a change of fixtures and the substitutes rule needed changed. They just can't help themselves.
Our game will never get better until we win the league and remove their cabal, just hope this cinch deal does it but if not we must keep hammering away at them.

Reactions: SSR
‘they’ complain en masse and until we do the same, we will not get the results we want from the compliance officer.

Thought bookings couldn't be looked into , is that not what was said about kents I'm sure i read possibly on here ?

Latest posts

Back