Nice Alfie compilation for your Sunday evening viewing

The_goalie

He’s posted a picture on his Instagram earlier and looks like he’s out of quarantine. The buffalo is back!

GEEEDUBYA

Brings so much to the team. We really missed him on Saturday, his movement and link up play. A player that has developed so much since he's worked with the current coaches.

subversive_bear

He is going to be very difficult to replace. Watching that, you can see why the likes of Porto would be very keen on him.

mcbeath1872

Nice video, albeit one which does not feature some of his best goals in Europe.

Alfredo is a really complete stiker in my view.

In addition to smashing in great goals, his all-round play is excellent in my opinion.

For example, his hold-up play (which brings other players into the attack) is of a really high standard. His passing is also very good in my opinion.

One other aspect that I like about his game, which does not feature in the video too much, is his physical strength. He can bully entire back-lines by himself. Not a lot of players can do that. It makes him an intimidating prospect for even the most experienced of defenders. This final aspect of his game is why I think, when he eventually moves on (not this season I hope, but perhaps after a great Champions League campaign), he should move to England, where physical strength is appreciated, as opposed to a league such as Spain or Portugal, where he might be penalised when players inevitably throw themselves to the ground when faced with a physical challenge.

Last edited:

RenfrewBear72

Best all round striker since when? He surpasses Jelavic for me on longevity and big arse alone.

Alfie won't being going unless its a top 4 team in a top 6 European league for 20m+.

Scaramanga

Who dafuq are behind Transfermrkt? £12m?

Was going to say either Delboy Trotter or CoopBlue but that’d be more in the £7-8m range.

What a player Morelos is, a strange one too in that I’ve never before seen such a good player at the club whom a small portion of the support are just determined to tear down.

ibroxjohn76

A fantastic footballer and when he and Kent are on their game they've got to be a handful for any defence.