Nice Michael Beale tweet.

Perhaps reading too much into this but I also noticed SG used a blue heart in his Insta post of a picture taken of him and his back room staff after yesterdays game against Everton.

Perhaps reading too much into this but I also noticed SG used a blue heart in his Insta post of a picture taken of him and his back room staff after yesterdays game against Everton.
They all bought into it here IMO. The way they left was shady af but Beale was always going to go with Gerrard as well as the rest of the backroom team he brought.

But as much as it’ll take a while to forgive them, I do think they all loved it here and will be keeping an eye on us wanting us to do well. I reckon if Beale goes on to have a successful manager career himself as he said he wants to, he will be back here at somepoint.

Michael Beale is an absolute stand up guy and a proper role model for anyone within football. Would love to have him back at the club one day.

Beale will be on Wilson’s top 5 replacements.

Hopefully goes and gets his own experience as a manager soon, then 3 years down the line, ideal replacement.

Back