Nice one Ricksen, Nice one son

Nice one Ricksen, let’s have another one

Am I the only that remembers this being sung around 04/05 after he started lashing in free kicks?

Just a wee memory of fernando and a quite unique chant for him
Hearts and Aberdeen I remember it

That was my first visit to pittodrie.
Sure his header at the piggery was also the first meaningful goal I had seen us score there, was a couple of consolation goals before that

I feel so sorry for Fernando. What a sad way to pass away. An incredible fighter and an inspiration to anyone who feels low and needs a guiding light to get through any battle.

Nice one Ricksen, let’s have another one

Am I the only that remembers this being sung around 04/05 after he started lashing in free kicks?

Just a wee memory of fernando and a quite unique chant for him
I thought it was only me that remembered this.

I thought it was for when he karate kicked Darren Young and then commented he needed sorted out haha

Watching some old gamed he played scored some important goals for us at Pittodrie, Tynecastle, Dens park etc

He was an incredible athtlete will always remember his run in extra time against mentally challengeds in league cup at Ibrox set up Shota for the winner

Definitely a tribute to Cyril Knowles. Sung by the Cockerel Chorus in 1973.
Definitely remember reading a few things about it been sung about Cyril Knowles, think it was big deal then cos of the stick black players got on the terraces and it was one of the first examples of fans getting right behind a black player.

Definitely remember reading a few things about it been sung about Cyril Knowles, think it was big deal then cos of the stick black players got on the terraces and it was one of the first examples of fans getting right behind a black player.

Lol, Cyril Knowles was white. Think you're confusing him with Cyril Regis?

Back