Nice tweet from Don Hutchinson

Was between us and West Ham. Think he chose West Ham because his Mrs wanted back down south.

Said on Twitter a couple of years back it was the biggest regret of his career.
I spoke to him when he was at West ham. Rangers made an enquiry and terms were discussed but the move never came off.

A player I always rated and wanted at Ibrox. Feel he would have been very much like Sutton/Hartson was for them. Target man with ability and the ability to mix it too.

im sure his old man was a bear
He was, as pointed out above, Hutchison did a couple of graham hunter podcasts recently and said his old boy was a rangers fan, not mad into it but rangers were his team.

The podcast is a great listen, articulate bloke with some good tales. Only time he ever seen his old man cry was after his winning goal at Wembley for Scotland.

He was, as pointed out above, Hutchison did a couple of graham hunter podcasts recently and said his old boy was a rangers fan, not mad into it but rangers were his team.

The podcast is a great listen, articulate bloke with some good tales. Only time he ever seen his old man cry was after his winning goal at Wembley for Scotland.
Was he crying because we were knocked out? That wee idiot Burchill should have made it 2 2 near the end

No, crying with pride at seeing his lad score the winner at Wembley against England
Was in a buzy pub on Holborn cental London going mental when tjat goal went in. How me and my mate never got punched says a lot for English tolerance

when Dave Basset was on Sky Sports news telling rangers fans to beware of charles green when green first got involved at Rangers Don Hutchison was firmly in the green camp saying how wonderful he'd be for Rangers ............

how did that work out gain ??

when Dave Basset was on Sky Sports news telling rangers fans to beware of charles green when green first got involved at Rangers Don Hutchison was firmly in the green camp saying how wonderful he'd be for Rangers ............

how did that work out gain ??
There was more than him conned by Green.

Back