Nick Hammond appointed Celtic transfer guru..

Where is park currently, sunderland?

He's about to become Sunderland's Director of Football.

They tried, he said no.

Which is great news because he basically built the core of that team and since he left they have bought loads of crap and are still mostly reliant upon the players he recruited with TLB and Deila and the youth he recruited.

One of the lads I work with is a Celtic fan. Hes actually a decent enough lad doesn't really talk about football much neither does he glorify terrorists and the like. He was actually a young player on Kilmarnocks books and played alongside Fleck in the young Scotland squads.

Anyhow long story short, he said he thinks Rangers will win the league this year.

One of the lads I work with is a Celtic fan. Hes actually a decent enough lad doesn't really talk about football much neither does he glorify terrorists and the like. He was actually a young player on Kilmarnocks books and played alongside Fleck in the young Scotland squads.

Anyhow long story short, he said he thinks Rangers will win the league this year.

That’s me convinced

Thought those two criteria were on and the same
Well, you can't be a Celtic fan without being of questionable character. However, you can be of questionable character and not a Celtic fan. However, for a non-Celtic fan to want to work with Celtic at the moment there would most likely need to be something wrong with you and be an absolutely fanny into bargain.

It's not even one of those things where you can say "ah well, it's a job". You want to work for terrorist loving, paedo harbourers then there is no doubt about it. You'd need to be a wrong un!

Can we have a rundown of their fuckwittery since they won the Rebel Rebel Treble Treble?

I’ve got.......

Lenny Gaga offered the job in the showers.
“Mickyleaks” the transfer targets meeting minutes posted online.
The secret 2 year internal inquiry.
‘Bag o’ Sweets’ knocks them back to stay in Sweden.
The Turnbull saga, the mad statement, the deal back on, Broon in the paper pleading for him to come, it’s off again, Bravest man in world in paper next day....quote “we won’t be held to ransom, there’s lots of players like him about”
PC Lustig leaves
Appoint unknown guru for 2 months to spearhead recruitment drive.

Anything missed?

They can't seem to catch a break, this made me laugh from KerrfailStreet

Gary67 wrote:mad:kosovanfooty​
#Celtic keen to sign Amir Rrahmani this summer. It's between them and Hellas #Verona for the Kosovan defender.​
Could be something in this as he’s knocked back Liege.

Edit just seen he’s close to signing for Hellas Verona:)):))

Next post after that....

How can we lose out to Hellas Verona? I presume this is pish.

Edit: seems like a done deal to Hellas that was quick.

Quality reading

Who put Hammond in charge of Paddy McCourt's caravan?
GroundedAngryAnemoneshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Not much of a guru ...
"Many of the players brought to the club since Hammond joined have failed to cut it.
Not least this season, with the Baggies ten points from safety with only five games left - despite splashing a club-record £40 million on players last summer".

If we get our signings right and make a decent start, they kants will implode and popcorn teeth will be away.

Wonder if they are getting him on one of these schemes where the buroo pay a portion of his wages to get him back into work.

So they’re only kicking off their recruitment on 1/7? Days before a CL qualifier? There’s high risk and then there’s sheer desperation. Here’s hoping Sarajevo have something about them cause this lot are there for the taking.

Incorrect, they has the opportunity to sign Turnbull and they knocked him back

Celtic have appointed a director of football on a short term contract?

Said director of football was previously at West Brom, a stable EPL club, and got them relegated?

Looks like their banter years are in full swing.

Can we have a rundown of their fuckwittery since they won the Rebel Rebel Treble Treble?

I’ve got.......

The Turnbull saga, the mad statement, the deal back on, Broon in the paper pleading for him to come, it’s off again, Bravest man in world in paper next day....quote “we won’t be held to ransom, there’s lots of players like him about”
PC Lustig leaves

Anything missed?
Superb post. Suspended & sacked Lennowtown cleaning & security staff. Add the McKenna fustercluck? McGregor wants away from TLB, it seems.

I’ve got.......

PC Lustig leaves

Anything missed?
Yes you forgot to mention they are a bunch of mentally challenged b@stards.

"Out of work" and "transfer guru" don't normally go together and hiring a guy on a temporary contract = more embarrassment for the paedos.

Back