Nick walsh - does he need contact lenses?

Gio#56

Or is he just another one to add to the cheat list?

Im my view and family members who are far more liberal, we were all gobsmacked at no penalty call..

How and why did he not see that as a penalty against Roofe? Can anyone offer any explanation to remove him from the same category Clancy and Robertson clearly belong in.

The Bigoted Cheating Refs.

I want to be able to say maybe he never saw it or maybe roofe dived. But I cant. And at 1-0 all I can say is he has joined the cheating refs. Maybe being overlooked by many due to the score un us in 2nd gear BUT this type of officiating is cheating and maybe becomes decisive in a tighter game.

When we got the pen in the second half that was of the soft variety I said to my son that the ref has watched the Roofe one at half time. I don't think it's so much cheating as they are just very poor. Apart from Clancy that is.

But it has to be cheating, not seeing the challenge as a penalty then please offer an explanation for him.

There is none, so if its a stonewall penalty then why was it not given? At it was a very important part of the game. Not later when the game was won.

I’ve said before he’s one of our best referees however he is a confirmed yahoo and today we saw the mask slip . He was staring right at that penalty and just point blank refused to give it . Massively unprofessional from him . On another day could have cost us .

Exactly! Even the better yahoos are now starting to cheat.

I’ve said before he’s one of our best referees however he is a confirmed yahoo and today we saw the mask slip . He was staring right at that penalty and just point blank refused to give it . Massively unprofessional from him . On another day could have cost us .
Exactly this. He knew the game would pretty much be over had he given it. There was absolutely nothing dubious about it.

Was a blatant pen that all could see. He had a good view and knew what he was doing. Think he's given the one on Balogun to make him look impartial, knowing the game was buried at that point and it wouldn't make much difference. It's good though we're putting trams to the sword and not allowing these decisions to be critical. Although I could mention easter road.

It's a tribute to how well we're playing that it didn't matter in the end.

But in the past two seasons we've lost valuable points from blatantly wrong decisions and today's was as wrong as it gets.

Basically, we're 'handicapped' (and our main rivals might be even further behind this weekend without another soft penalty award.)

Was a blatant pen that all could see. He had a good view and knew what he was doing. Think he's given the one on Balogun to make him look impartial, knowing the game was buried at that point and it wouldn't make much difference. It's good though we're putting trams to the sword and not allowing these decisions to be critical. Although I could mention easter road.
Spot on.
The pen we got would never have been given at 0-0.

We need this highlighted NOW!

If we had dropped points we would have non stop post about this decision. It may well happen in the future due to cheats. As this is exactly what it was. CHEATING

It was a very decisive time of the game. And his decision could have influenced the outcome. Its cheating plain and simple.

I think it's the usual referee mindset of 'it's Rangers, they are already 1-0 up at home, I'm not giving this'

So a mixture of incompetence and cheating basically.

I agree he seemed to have a very good view it so
But it has to be cheating, not seeing the challenge as a penalty then please offer an explanation for him.

There is none, so if its a stonewall penalty then why was it not given? At it was a very important part of the game. Not later when the game was won.
I agree he had a very good view of it so I don't know why it wasn't given. If it was cheating why give us the one in the second half, hardly anybody was claiming for it so why give it.
Refs are a strange breed. I remember years ago an ex grade one ref and season ticket holder at Ibrox used to meet a group of us in the pub after games. The lot of us would be slating the ref for this or that but the ex ref chap would always make an excuse for him and I'm talking about some howling decisions.

I thought the free kick he gave Aberdeen right in half time was a joke too. Jack clearly won the ball and it was never a foul.
I thought so to but the replay showed Goldson going right the sheep player first.

Balogun had a second penalty with consodine sent for an early bath...he defo shat that decision after giving it the first time....

When we got the pen in the second half that was of the soft variety I said to my son that the ref has watched the Roofe one at half time. I don't think it's so much cheating as they are just very poor. Apart from Clancy that is.
It's fear of the backlash if he gives us an early penalty and we go on to win heavily

Much safer to wait until the secon half

What was 'soft' about the penalty we got?

It was as clear a penalty as the one that wasn't given, the only difference being that the game was gone by that point.

Tbf, it isn't just down to the ref. The other officials would have seen the clear penalty incident and refused to consult the ref.

We need this highlighted NOW!

If we had dropped points we would have non stop post about this decision. It may well happen in the future due to cheats. As this is exactly what it was. CHEATING

It was a very decisive time of the game. And his decision could have influenced the outcome. Its cheating plain and simple.
100%. The dossier would full that's for sure. We will gets games that they do make the difference and could result in dropping points. As you say highlighting it before that point puts it out there. Will the club or anyone official do it though, probably not.

Baffling decisions go against us every season. They have done so when we're a great team, a good team, a not-so-brilliant team and a poor team. Pick a random year and look up the refereeing decisions that we didn't get and you won't be surprised.

It just so happens to be the case that we're a good enough team this year to subsume those mistakes but it certainly leaves the "we-need-to-do-something-about-the-refs" brigade a lot to think about.

I agree he seemed to have a very good view it so

I agree he had a very good view of it so I don't know why it wasn't given. If it was cheating why give us the one in the second half, hardly anybody was claiming for it so why give it.
Refs are a strange breed. I remember years ago an ex grade one ref and season ticket holder at Ibrox used to meet a group of us in the pub after games. The lot of us would be slating the ref for this or that but the ex ref chap would always make an excuse for him and I'm talking about some howling decisions.

He have the 2nd half one as it was 3-0 and game was won.

Its deflection and we know where this is taught.

Im my view and family members who are far more liberal, we were all gobsmacked at no penalty call..

How and why did he not see that as a penalty against Roofe? Can anyone offer any explanation to remove him from the same category Clancy and Robertson clearly belong in.

I want to be able to say maybe he never saw it or maybe roofe dived. But I cant. And at 1-0 all I can say is he has joined the cheating refs. Maybe being overlooked by many due to the score un us in 2nd gear BUT this type of officiating is cheating and maybe becomes decisive in a tighter game.
If hes adjudged Roofe has dived then where is his booking for simulation? It's a stonewall pen and he's either not seen it from an unrestricted view 20 yards away or he's deliberately not given it, cheating cun* is my verdict

The worst refereeing I’ve seen in a long time. As blatant a penalty as you’ll see!

Baffling decisions go against us every season. They have done so when we're a great team, a good team, a not-so-brilliant team and a poor team. Pick a random year and look up the refereeing decisions that we didn't get and you won't be surprised.

It just so happens to be the case that we're a good enough team this year to subsume those mistakes but it certainly leaves the "we-need-to-do-something-about-the-refs" brigade a lot to think about.

Give us an explanation why it was not given. Floor is all yours.

I don't know why you think putting your arms round another players neck and throwing him to the ground in the penalty box is of the soft variety of penalties..?

100%. The dossier would full that's for sure. We will gets games that they do make the difference and could result in dropping points. As you say highlighting it before that point puts it out there. Will the club or anyone official do it though, probably not.

It really needs posted everywhere and questions asked, WHY!

Give us an explanation why it was not given. Floor is all yours.

Odd question to ask with the implication being it was so obvious that only a cheat wouldn't give it.

Since I'm not Nick Walsh, I've no idea. It was almost nowhere near the point that I was making.

I can only be glad that Gerrard has drastically improved the team and himself as a manager because the narrative that the refs were the only thing stopping us has been blown conclusively out the water this year - so far, at least.

When Lawwell's SFA cronies decide whether/when you next get a fat fee, perhaps your vision becomes blurred.
Clancy, however, is a sleekit cheat.

Back