Nick walsh - does he need contact lenses?

i stopped debating when you used claims of nick walsh stats being comparison in regards to celtic,

Did you watch him over rule his liesman to chalk off a goal against celtic? Not sure which one was the most desperate, that one or his cheating today.

Mate, I've no idea what this means. I'm sorry, but I can't make you out. It's utter gibberish.

Mate, I've no idea what this means. I'm sorry, but I can't make you out. It's utter gibberish.

you said his stats against us were comparable with his stats as a referee with celtic

i then asked you to look at his performance where he over ruled his linesman to chalk off a goal against celtic. Goalscorer was onside according to linesman. In fact he was 5 yards onside.

you said his stats against us were comparable with his stats as a referee with celtic

And they are. You just never bothered to answer to my reply and elected instead to embarrass yourself with some humiliating and desperate Timpostery accusation. Which, like a true coward, wasn't even directed at me :D

And they are. You just never bothered to answer to my reply and elected instead to embarrass yourself with some humiliating and desperate Timpostery accusation. Which, like a true coward, wasn't even directed at me :D

they are not!

celtic have dropped 2 points under him. We are far higher

Not awarding a pen for the tackle on Roofe was a joke

As clear a pen as you will see

At 1-0 Walsh shat out giving us a pen when it’s clear as day a pen but he bottled it

they are not!

celtic have dropped 2 points under him. We are far higher

You don't think the difference is negligible when you consider that the results take in seasons when Celtic were competing without us, that they have won the league in the three seasons and for two of them were comfortably better, the game that makes the difference to the numbers was the worst result that Gerrard has had as Rangers manager and that if we win the next game he referees us under then it's almost the exact same?

If so: wow.

You don't think the difference is negligible when you consider that the results take in seasons when Celtic were competing without us, that they have won the league in the three seasons and for two of them were comfortably better, the game that makes the difference to the numbers was the worst result that Gerrard has had as Rangers manager and that if we win the next game he referees us under then it's almost the exact same?

If so: wow.

Your saying we have a near perfect record. And I said we have not, look at the stats. We have lost and drawn games under him. You then said celtic dropped 4 points under him I said 2.

???? You are now just making shit up

I said look at the video today and a video of him officiating a celtic game and spot the difference.

Look m8, Im a busy guy.

Look at the videos, you say its not cheating, I say it is. We agree to disagree,

Your saying we have a near perfect record. And I said we have not, look at the stats. We have lost and drawn games under him. You then said celtic dropped 4 points under him I said 2.

I said look at the video today and a video of him officiating a celtic game and spot the difference.

Look m8, Im a busy guy.

Look at the videos, you say its not cheating, I say it is. We agree to disagree,

Yes, hence the use of the word, "near", indicating not quite, but close.

I'll wire a grand into your bank account right now if you can point to where I said "Celtic dropped 4 points under him I said 2." Walsh referred the 0-0 game against Hibs in 2019 and the 1-1 draw against Killie in 2017.

And I'm the one "making things up" :D

Yes, hence the use of the word, "near", indicating not quite, but close.

I'll wire a grand into your bank account right now if you can point to where I said "Celtic dropped 4 points under him I said 2." Walsh referred the 0-0 game against Hibs in 2019 and the 1-1 draw against Killie in 2017.

And I'm the one "making things up" :D

I give up, thats 4 points. C U

Yep, it is. Which makes your "under our nick celtic have dropped 2 points" statistic wrong.

so page after page, Yet you wont answer.

Is he a cheat? If not why?

When am I getting my Grand?

Thats 4 points dropped

so page after page, Yet you wont answer.

Is he a cheat? If not why?

When am I getting my Grand?

You previously said that "under our nick celtic have dropped 2 points."

Celtic dropped two points in the game against Hibs and another two in the game against Killie.

That makes four points.

What don't you understand?

You previously said that "under our nick celtic have dropped 2 points."

Celtic dropped two points in the game against Hibs and another two in the game against Killie.

That makes four points.

What don't you understand?

you later said and I quote

Thats 4 points, do you do paypal?

Look m8, Im a busy guy.

not 2 draws, under our nick celtic have dropped 2 points

have a look at the ross county video where he even over rules his linesman to knock off a ross county goal against them. Despite being 5 yards onside,

Again if you think that was not cheating today at that decisive moment that would have made it 2-0 if we converted or kept Aberdeen in the game. Then we agree to disagree. 100% a wee cheat in my view.

You realise that drawing a game means you've dropped two points, and two draws means 4 dropped points, yes?

I agree with that and we finish with

You never said it originally but you say it in this reference about a grand, so wheres my grand? 2 points lost at hibs as you say and killie as you say.

Do you want my paypal addy?

Played with my football team - never had a Celtic top off and also coached their youth team whilst he was at my team. He’s tiny but he was a goalkeeper!

I agree with that and we finish with

You never said it originally but you say it in this reference about a grand, so wheres my grand? 2 points lost at hibs as you say and killie as you say.

Do you want my paypal addy?

Hahahaha. You've referred to your previous cock-up in this post for some reason having not corrected yourself earlier and in fact having said that the reason you stopped debating with me was because of my use of stats, so you can forgive me if at this point I still assumed you were getting "2 games" and "2 points" mixed up, bless.

Who was making stuff up again, by the way? :D

Or is he just another one to add to the cheat list?

Im my view and family members who are far more liberal, we were all gobsmacked at no penalty call..

How and why did he not see that as a penalty against Roofe? Can anyone offer any explanation to remove him from the same category Clancy and Robertson clearly belong in.

The Bigoted Cheating Refs.

I want to be able to say maybe he never saw it or maybe roofe dived. But I cant. And at 1-0 all I can say is he has joined the cheating refs. Maybe being overlooked by many due to the score un us in 2nd gear BUT this type of officiating is cheating and maybe becomes decisive in a tighter game.
He's always been on the cheat list.

Hahahaha. You've referred to your previous cock-up in this post for some reason having not corrected yourself earlier and in fact having said that the reason you stopped debating with me was because of my use of stats, so you can forgive me if at this point I still assumed you were getting "2 games" and "2 points" mixed up, bless.

Who was making stuff up again, by the way? :D

where is my grand? are you an honourable man?

Chinese yuan might be more appropriate.

Bless, mate. This is getting hard to read. If there's a FF equivalent of Kerryfail you're on it right now for mistakes in simple arithmetic and, even worse, failing to even acknowledge them.

Last post with you.

Did you write

Answer Yes!

Have you referenced dropping 4 points?

Answer Yes!

Where? You state draws with Hibs in 2019 and the 1-1 draw against Killie in 2017

Now where is my grand?

Last post with you.

Did you write

Answer Yes!

Have you referenced dropping 4 points?

Answer Yes!

Where? You state draws with Hibs in 2019 and the 1-1 draw against Killie in 2017

Now where is my grand?

You realise that that the reference to "Celtic dropped 4 points under him I said 2" was asking you to back up the claim that they had only dropped two points, don't you? It wasn't asking you to quote back your own fckwittery :D

You realise that that the reference to "Celtic dropped 4 points under him I said 2" was asking you to back up the claim that they had only dropped two points, don't you? It wasn't asking you to quote back your own fckwittery :D

does not matter you wrote it, so Im expecting a grand if you are an honorary man.

Even if it was a typo or bad grammar I am pretty skint right now so would like to call it in.

What exactly was “soft” about the penalty we did get?

It wasn't as much of a stonewall pen as the one we should have got for the foul on Roofe. Refs tend to allow a certain amount of contact in the box when crosses are coming in, you see it all the time. It was a pen but I was really surprised he gave it after not giving the first one.

Friends with ontheline? ;) :))

No mate I don't think it was him, the guy I knew was grade 1 in the 70's. I used to have some heated arguments with ontheline and to be fair arguing with my mate was very similar. Both would try and excuse the inexcusable.

At least Gerrard mentioned it after the match which is good as it can’t be labelled sour grapes after a win.

I’ve said before he’s one of our best referees however he is a confirmed yahoo and today we saw the mask slip . He was staring right at that penalty and just point blank refused to give it . Massively unprofessional from him . On another day could have cost us .

At 0-0 ,Referees like Walsh ,Clancy et al will not give us a penalty as it would give us a lead. Similarly, at 1-0 they will again fail to award a penalty ,as effectively, we will score and the game is over.. They will give them after that as the game is done and they can claim that they do give penalties to Rangers but, by that time, we are on the way home with 3 points tucked away.

The refs are still there. The difference this season has been Rangers play. The Hibs game was close and we saw the officials f*** up there.

Livi (away) apart we've looked brilliant this season.

Back