Nick Walsh Ref for Saturday

You didn’t ask for any examples? Just like you didn’t give any.

Decisions go for and against us all the time. Even with the use of VAR we’ve had wrong decisions against us in Europe.

As for Nick Welsh and this thread. I asked a simple question, who would you want refereeing us. Not sure how that equates to me saying everyone was moaning about him though.
Mate you really need to give all the paranoia a break and calm down.

No ones talking about europe ofcourse bad calls happen all refs make mistakes.

You made a stupid comment, as usual, no one was annoyed at Walsh maybe we will be after the game then you can come on tell us hes just shite and that bias is impossible with refs cos you dont like the manager.

R.a51af8390499ff74eb125dd3e829b357
:D:D

A lot more against us than for us is kind of the point , strange why you can't see that or admit to that.
I think every team thinks the referees are against them.
Go onto a Hearts forum and they’ll tell you the Old Firm get all the decisions etc
Again, it’s not “strange” it’s an opinion.

Mate you really need to give all the paranoia a break and calm down.

No ones talking about europe ofcourse bad calls happen all refs make mistakes.

You made a stupid comment, as usual, no one was annoyed at Walsh maybe we will be after the game then you can come on tell us hes just shite and that bias is impossible with refs cos you dont like the manager.
You keep going back to how I don’t like van Bronckhorst like you’re being clever somehow. It’s a fact I don’t like him. I’ll never deny that.
Not sure how it’s relevant to you claiming
“Rangers never benefit” and then going on to say I make stupid comments. %^*& me. Engage your brain when you type and you might not make a complete arse of yourself.
As for the no one commenting on Walsh, there’s actually a few comments in this thread if you could maybe have a wee look later.

You stick to making foil hats in your spare time, I’ll stick to seeing decisions go for and against us from these referees and officials that are being controlled by Celtic and determined to win them the league :shh:

Strangely enough they've got Clancy again. Must be great getting paid and given the opportunity to help your team cheat for another result

You keep going back to how I don’t like van Bronckhorst like you’re being clever somehow. It’s a fact I don’t like him. I’ll never deny that.
Not sure how it’s relevant to you claiming
“Rangers never benefit” and then going on to say I make stupid comments. %^*& me. Engage your brain when you type and you might not make a complete arse of yourself.
As for the no one commenting on Walsh, there’s actually a few comments in this thread if you could maybe have a wee look later.

You stick to making foil hats in your spare time, I’ll stick to seeing decisions go for and against us from these referees and officials that are being controlled by Celtic and determined to win them the league :shh:
I dont think they are desperate for Celtic to win the league at all but i do think at times they panic like for example the 2 games against Hearts and Hibs.

I think a lot of refs protect themselves and worry about media coverage. Let me guess theres no media bias thats all tin foil too.

The point about the manager is you dont like people suggesting refs decisions may have cost us i am not saying you dont have a right to ask for a new manager i just believe the anger takes over and theres no balance.

You keep telling us all the refs are crap but they never annoy Celtic or the media or the team we play against, if anyone is making an arse of it then its you.

I dont think they are desperate for Celtic to win the league at all but i do think at times they panic like for example the 2 games against Hearts and Hibs.

I think a lot of refs protect themselves and worry about media coverage. Let me guess theres no media bias thats all tin foil too.

The point about the manager is you dont like people suggesting refs decisions may have cost us i am not saying you dont have a right to ask for a new manager i just believe the anger takes over and theres no balance.

You keep telling us all the refs are crap but they never annoy Celtic or the media or the team we play against, if anyone is making an arse of it then its you.
Celtic don’t complain about referees?

Go on to twitter or KDS next time the old firm official is named and you’ll see that’s just simply not true.
Robbie Neilson was banging on about the referee after the weekend, there’s a thread on here about it in which I commented word for word what he said, he claimed referee bias towards us, as most of the other clubs managers do at one point or another and certainly their fans do too.

I was the biggest Gerrard fan boy on here, and most likely still am. Yet I said the exact same stuff about referees when he was here. The main difference is when he thought a referee was wrong, he went after them in the press. He didn’t simply say “oh they have a tough job and need help”
I don’t think you could watch many games up here and not see a decision by a referee that makes you scratch your head. They’re poor, they should be full time not part time and they should be better trained than they are.

The media is a joke in this country, guys like Michael Stewart being paid for an opinion on big games is a joke.

Celtic don’t complain about referees?

Go on to twitter or KDS next time the old firm official is named and you’ll see that’s just simply not true.
Robbie Neilson was banging on about the referee after the weekend, there’s a thread on here about it in which I commented word for word what he said, he claimed referee bias towards us, as most of the other clubs managers do at one point or another and certainly their fans do too.

I was the biggest Gerrard fan boy on here, and most likely still am. Yet I said the exact same stuff about referees when he was here. The main difference is when he thought a referee was wrong, he went after them in the press. He didn’t simply say “oh they have a tough job and need help”
I don’t think you could watch many games up here and not see a decision by a referee that makes you scratch your head. They’re poor, they should be full time not part time and they should be better trained than they are.

The media is a joke in this country, guys like Michael Stewart being paid for an opinion on big games is a joke.
You mean when the hearts boss said the ref was correct but he thought he might have been a bit more lenient cos its a game against Rangers ?

I dont go on twitter or these tim websites listening to the ref crowd on here is bad enough without reading all that crap.

You are going on and on but not telling us which decisions benefit Rangers or upset Celtic just that someone on twitter was angry about something.

We dont have poor refs that is paranoid rubbish.

You mean when the hearts boss said the ref was correct but he thought he might have been a bit more lenient cos its a game against Rangers ?
I dont go on twitter or these tim websites listening to the ref crowd on here is bad enough without reading all that crap.

You are going on and on but not telling us which decisions benefit Rangers or upset Celtic just that someone on twitter was angry about something.

We dont have poor refs that is paranoid rubbish.
“There’s a line you can’t cross and he crossed it” - Robbie Neilson
“The referee could’ve handled it differently” a Robbie Neilson
“He’s apologised to his team mates” - Robbie Neilson
“You can’t do that against the Old Firm” - Robbie Neilson

That last one is the main one you’re after.

As for me saying the officials are poor, can you explain to me how that makes me paranoid?
I’ll tell you that Paranoia is thinking and feeling like you are being threatened in some way, even if there is no evidence, or very little evidence, that you are.

I think every team thinks the referees are against them.
Go onto a Hearts forum and they’ll tell you the Old Firm get all the decisions etc
Again, it’s not “strange” it’s an opinion.
Well in my opinion your opinion is strange...

F Connor being drafted in after closing the gap too 2 points. An utter riddy this cheating wank is allowed anywhere near a professional football game. Any shite from him at weekend the club should be savaging him from all corners
Our fans need to be vocal towards him, he is a cheat and deserves to be tagged as one.

One who isn’t a raging crash barrier, although I accept that that makes it a tiny list to choose from.
To be honest Beaton is up there with one of the worst referee performances I've seen against Hibs although that was because he didn't want to upset his paymasters.

Back