Nick Walsh

I missed part of the second half, I'm assuming there was a considerable stoppage otherwise I've no idea where all that injury time came from.

Monobrow McGinn right through the back of Davis...no booking.

Studs into Barasic inner thigh....bo booking.

2 St Midden players with burst coupons needing treatment.....allowed to play on without leaving the pitch and one saves a corner....

Defoes shot in last min clearly saved by keeper.....goal kick awarded and full time blown immediately.

Another comical effort at officiating.

But neither had to leave the field after treatment......
The rules are both should have left the field.

However, that rule was made to cut down on time wasting. It was clearly a nasty head clash between the players so would have been harsh for them to be down to 9 after it. I’d give him the benefit of the doubt and call it sporting (although still technically wrong).

Monobrow McGinn right through the back of Davis...no booking.

Studs into Barasic inner thigh....bo booking.

2 St Midden players with burst coupons needing treatment.....allowed to play on without leaving the pitch and one saves a corner....

Defoes shot in last min clearly saved by keeper.....goal kick awarded and full time blown immediately.

Another comical effort at officiating.
that’s shocking

However, that rule was made to cut down on time wasting. It was clearly a nasty head clash between the players so would have been harsh for them to be down to 9 after it. I’d give him the benefit of the doubt and call it sporting (although still technically wrong).
There is no benefit of the doubt to be given, had that been Katic and Goldson, they'd be made to leave the pitch as per the rules.

anyone would think the smarmy wee rhat was reffing rangers to a different standard....
"Nevermind going off the pitch that the rules tell you to do, get back in defence and stop those bstards scoring again" was how nick may have been thinking

He allowed one of them to go through Davis from the back and two of their players should have left the park after getting head knocks.

It's harsh for any player on any team, a frickin stupid rule, but it is a rule.
I've never seen it ignored before

Exceptions to the requirement to leave the field of play are only when:

a goalkeeper is injured

a goalkeeper and an outfield player have collided and need attention

players from the same team have collided and need attention

a severe injury has occurred

a player is injured as the result of a physical offence for which the opponent is cautioned or sent off (e.g. reckless or serious foul challenge), if the assessment/treatment is completed quickly

a penalty kick has been awarded and the injured player will be the kicker

It's harsh for any player on any team, a frickin stupid rule, but it is a rule.
I've never seen it ignored before
Agree it’s harsh mate but it does stop time wasting. Never seen it ignored either although another poster has said because it was 2 in the same team it doesn’t count.

Exceptions to the requirement to leave the field of play are only when:

a goalkeeper is injured

a goalkeeper and an outfield player have collided and need attention

players from the same team have collided and need attention

a severe injury has occurred

a player is injured as the result of a physical offence for which the opponent is cautioned or sent off (e.g. reckless or serious foul challenge), if the assessment/treatment is completed quickly

a penalty kick has been awarded and the injured player will be the kicker
Didn’t know that mate.

Another incompetent fool. Had a laugh when he gave a goal kick right at the end. He was going to allow them to take it until he noticed his linesman gave a corner. So instead of letting us take corner he blows for full time.

It would be funny if it wasn't so serious.

Final act he awarded a goal kick when it was a clear corner. Linesman indicted it was a corner, he thens blows the final whistle. Might be a small thing but shows he is not fully in control.
Like I say, he might not be the biggest cheat but he's definitely the biggest shitebag out of the comedy refs

Was really poor. How we managed to have more yellow cards than them for the majority of the game was a joke.

Didn't really have any issues with him except the one their player went through the back of Kent (or Davis?) in the centre circle and didn't get booked. No complaints about Kamara or Flanagan's bookings.

Peter's bitch

Not a cheat like Clancy, but a little simp that bottles it every time he has to make a call

Another on the long list of refs I don't want to see at Ibrox for a long time

if its a choice between him,clancy and beaton,i would take him every time

Reactions: dmg
Reminded me of the refereeing in the 2nd division and was allowing some aggressive tackling tonight that fortunately didn't result in any injuries!

He’s desperate for attention and can’t referee a game. I know quite a few ex refs through my playing days and to a man they say this batch is the worst ever but the new batch coming through will eclipse them for incompetence.
The words used to describe them are rule robots

He’s desperate for attention and can’t referee a game. I know quite a few ex refs through my playing days and to a man they say this batch is the worst ever but the new batch coming through will eclipse them for incompetence.
The words used to describe them are rule robots

The 30 referee scouts we have. Thats what needs changed. They are hand picked.

It’s going to be the same from all refs. Standard is crap and with the pressure they get will not give us anything they don’t have to

Latest posts

Back