Nick Walsh...

When referees don't have to explain themselves they can do what they want.

As much as I've never been a fan of VAR, it has to be brought in asap.

If anyone bothered to watch the highlights or matches of other SPL games then you would clearly see the refs are just absolutely out of their depth.

There's a guy i used to go to school with who is now one of the newer refs to the SPL and if he is anything to go by the standard ain't going to get better any time soon.
I dont see any crap refs, there might be some new guys that still have to prove themselves but none of the experienced refs are hopeless.

No one on the Celtic side could say Dickinsen i think it was is hopeless, that guys alert and he obviously tells 4th official to help as often as possible in tim games. Tom Boyd would not have found anything to moan about with these 2.

Walsh is a very good ref, he done a huge favour for Saints thats just scottish refs though.

I dont really think, "he was an arse at school" makes someone hopeless the guy might be a very good official for all you know.

They also showed the replay on RTV clearly showing it wasn't outside the box. And regardless of whether we've "seen them given", it simply wasn't a penalty.

The direction the ball was played in is irrelevant for an offside decision. Colak was ahead of the ball and the second-last defender when it was played. Therefore he was offside.

Like I said, we got the rub of the green because when it came to the one big decision in the whole game, it fell in our favour.
Having looked at the offside again, I think that yes, he was definitely in an offside position, it doesn't matter that the ball was played backwards...
I think that the new definition of 'deliberate' pass worked in this case in that the ball reached Colak as a result of a tackle and not a deliberate pass so that may have been why it was allowed...

I dont see any crap refs, there might be some new guys that still have to prove themselves but none of the experienced refs are hopeless.

No one on the Celtic side could say Dickinsen i think it was is hopeless, that guys alert and he obviously tells 4th official to help as often as possible in tim games. Tom Boyd would not have found anything to moan about with these 2.

Walsh is a very good ref, he done a huge favour for Saints thats just scottish refs though.

I dont really think, "he was an arse at school" makes someone hopeless the guy might be a very good official for all you know.

I didn't say Dickinson was an arse at school, quite the contrary.

A poor ref though without doubt.

I didn't say Dickinson was an arse at school, quite the contrary.

A poor ref though without doubt.
So you have seen quite a lot of the guy ? you might well be right on this one as hes quite inexperienced at the top right enough but you did suggest they were all hopeless, out their depth in the first post, which is utter nonsense.

Back