Nicola Docherty Rangers tweet

Woman obviously brought up properly. Living the dream. Good on her. Might be an idea, when crowds are back, for the woman's team to play the odd game, before the men's team kick off. Up to the individual themselves if they want to go, and pay a couple of quid, to gain early access. End of the day, we have some born and bred bears in the women's team, who'd love to stroll out at our home with a decent backing.

Woman obviously brought up properly. Living the dream. Good on her. Might be an idea, when crowds are back, for the woman's team to play the odd game, before the men's team kick off. Up to the individual themselves if they want to go, and pay a couple of quid, to gain early access. End of the day, we have some born and bred bears in the women's team, who'd love to stroll out at our home with a decent backing.

Love the image of them being a warm up act for the men, Davester. :D

Have a wee run out at Ibrox, wave and look pretty, then back in to get the boys tea ready for full time in the real fitba.

Have a wee run out at Ibrox, wave and look pretty, then back in to get the boys tea ready for full time in the real fitba.
Either that or play to a few dozen instead! Or they could play after the guys! Mind you, the 75th minute evacuation might not help the atmosphere for them.

Harsh. :D

I’m pretty sure Davester was thinking of ways to promote the women’s team, not how to get his dinner ready :))

Definitely showing this to my daughter! Thanks for sharing OP.

She’s only 6 but won’t stop asking about Rangers and wanting to sing songs. She acted like she didn’t believe me when I told she could play for us one day :))

Come on Rangers gets the women’s matches live on RTV!!

The woman's team is giving our young female fans something to aim for, when we were all kids we all dreamed about playing for the Club but the girls never had that connection. That alone makes the woman's team well worth the investment

Back