Nicola Sturgeon deals SPFL blow over early fan return date

Id be very surprised if they dont have good numbers. The whole 10 in a row thing will be the reason.
Guy in my dad's work wasn't renewing his season ticket with the mentally challengeds. They called him and offered him a £200 discount which he accepted. (£550 down to £350).

If they are doing that across the board then even if they sell out they'll still be significantly down in revenue

She’s in full on control mode. Scotland has a horrible feel of North Korea today, she just loves telling grown adults what they can and can’t do. Seems addicted to it in fact.
This whole pandemic has played to her strengths as a control freak. However as it eventually eases and she attempts to maintain control hopefully a backlash. If all else fails Salmond will be telling stories.

Until there is a vaccine it isn't going to be safe going into any situation involving crowds. Anyone who thinks it is is delusional. Any government that condones or worse encourages it is irresponsible. Any commercial organisation who pushes for it for economic reasons should be shut down.

Until there is a vaccine it isn't going to be safe going into any situation involving crowds. Anyone who thinks it is is delusional. Any government that condones or worse encourages it is irresponsible. Any commercial organisation who pushes for it for economic reasons should be shut down.
And when the economy completely crashes and the country is on its knees, poverty will kick in big time, businesses will crash, suicides will go through the roof, mental health issues will multiply ten fold. Poverty is a known killer.

She did allow thousands to gather at Glasgow Green under the guise of blm without social distancing, so letting football fans into stadiums shouldn't be a problem for little nick, if their is a second wave she and the Marxists and anarchists will have blood on their hands.

One way or another I’d be genuinely amazed if we play them at an empty piggery.
Fat Pete usually finds a way to get what he wants.

Catch a grip ffs

Wow.

If we don't fight them getting crowds in for home league games I'm finished. All I have to cancel is the full gersTV package but that will be getting binned unless we are seen to make a huge effort to fight this.

The country will collapse if your opinion was used madness!

So what happens if they never get a vaccine, does this mean there will never be crowds in a football stadium again ?

Celtic struggling for income and that means a cash crisis later on, given their cost base. Newspaper reports touting Edouard with a move down south are the predictable next step.

Can’t see them get to an administration position because their ego driven backers wouldn’t allow it, but the likes of Desmond won’t be shy asking for cost reductions -and quickly - if it carries on. The Deila era was an early attempt to do that.

It's funny that when we were dominating we still worked in partnership with that mob but they are now sneaky as fk now that they are winning everything. We need to learn from this.

It's funny that when we were dominating we still worked in partnership with that mob but they are now sneaky as fk now that they are winning everything. We need to learn from this.
That was Murray’s fault,we should have buried the bastards when we had a chance.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing I suppose.

That was Murray’s fault,we should have buried the bastards when we had a chance.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing I suppose.
We screwed up big time when they stopped 10 in a row. We threw away so many results, this was the pre season when we were touting how we had 2 teams we could field. We should have won that title at a canter. I honestly believe if we had got to 10, it would have at the very least set them back years and just maybe have finished them off for good. The most disappointed Ive ever been following Rangers. Admin etc excluded.

So called captain of industry had no clue how to combat these people, all bluster till the going got rough, should never have been anywhere near Rangers FC

Whilst I can understand the caution in not letting us back into football grounds, the double standards do grate with me. It wasn’t so very long ago that there were significant gatherings in both Glasgow and Edinburgh for Black Lives Matters rallies but there was barely any criticism from anyone for the breakdown in social distancing which that caused. And, when the pubs etc. up here re-open shortly, if there is anything like the sort of chaos that there has been down south this weekend then my sympathy for not letting us into football grounds is going to evaporate pretty quickly.

Whilst I can understand the caution in not letting us back into football grounds, the double standards do grate with me. It wasn’t so very long ago that there were significant gatherings in both Glasgow and Edinburgh for Black Lives Matters rallies but there was barely any criticism from anyone for the breakdown in social distancing which that caused. And, when the pubs etc. up here re-open shortly, if there is anything like the sort of chaos that there has been down south this weekend then my sympathy for not letting us into football grounds is going to evaporate pretty quickly.

For me pubs open

Say we are pencilled in to play them in September and it’s bcd pubs will be mobbed but can’t go into a football ground

Until theres a vaccine, going into a pub or to a football match is taking your life in your hands. Think of your breath on a cold winters day. Now think of that coming out the mouths of strangers standing beside you. Every chance all hell its going to let loose in the next week or so following the manner in which the pubs opened down south. Same goes if the carelessness is repeated here.

Players on the field have a very high chance of catching it off each other.That worries me because a Covid hit footballer might incur some young damage, and bang goes their career.

So what happens if they never get a vaccine, does this mean there will never be crowds in a football stadium again ?
Either that or the Cummings/Johnson herd immunity plan kicks in, once 50% catches it. %^*& knows how that makes anything better but I suppose we continue to lose big numbers of population unless some treatment to minimise effects can be found and we can learn to live with it. Like learning to live with bombs falling out of the sky on a daily basis. Most people don't get hit but the risk is always there.

Back