Press Conference Nicolas Raskin press conference in the Blue Sky Lounge at Ibrox

He seems genuinely happy. He did struggle a bit with the questions, but he will get used to it quick enough. :))

Confident young man and knows what he wants to bring to our attack. If he can thread a pass through a channel as well as he says, it could be a new lease of life for Morelos, if he stays.

Struggling to make out a few of the Scottish accents, thinking wtf :))
Seems like a really bubbly lad, infectious even.
He'll love it here I think and we're all dying to see a bit of real intent & dynamism in CM, hopefully that's what he brings.

Good interview, Beale and Wilson have given him a good impression. He seems a happy lad as well, good to see as I think it will help him integrate with his team mates.

I wonder if he is starting tomorrow, just the way he looked at someone to confirm he could say he was in the squad.

Was wondering that myself im not on Instagram so never seen anything.

Anyone know??
He posted a picture which was a link to an article. Big picture of Greenwood with the words “I’m Free” under it.

Whether he meant it as “support” or otherwise, it’s no a great thing to be getting involved in.

My only concern with him is the combative nature of his game could see him booked and giving away a lot of free kicks in Scotland but for now ....
Confident

Articulate

Nice Smile

Front page of the Herald Sports Section today has an "article" by Matthew Lindsay, based on this interview, including quotation marks.

Are these "journalists" not under obligation to mention the source of their material ?

Easy job these days for SMSM, just cut and paste from online sources by others, and prepare "articles" as dictated by Peter Liewell & Co.
Working from home permanently now.
At other times just make up an article based on their opinion, and in Kenneth Ward's case yesterday get all the major "facts" wrong.

Back