Nigel Pearson appointed as new Watford boss

Watford's WAGS said to be devastated at the news the players are to go on a week long team bonding session in the far east.

A racist gang bang to bring the squad harmony together.

Strange appointment from me. Maybe he said if you don’t give me the job I’ll kick your head in. He can handle himself :))
If any manager is ready for a relegation dog-fight, it's Pearson!

Wouldn't be his first dog-fight either :))

Clearly wanting him to work the relegation escape magic he pulled off with Leicester the season before Ranieri.

Has he been out of work since Leicester canned him?

I remember him bumping his gums about how he wasn’t given any of the credit for the work he put into that title winning side. Maybe he had a point but he seems a bit of an arsehole.

I’ve often wondered even though he’s not too tightly wrapped together if he may be a good football man.
Didn’t he save Leceister from almost relegation and possibly set the foundations for their league win?
He’s certainly one of a kind.

I’ve often wondered even though he’s not too tightly wrapped together if he may be a good football man.
Didn’t he save Leceister from almost relegation and possibly set the foundations for their league win?
He’s certainly one of a kind.

He was always going to be too much of a loose cannon for those conservative Thais running Leicester.

His son making that video with the hookers on the pre-season tour didn’t help matters in that regard either.

He was manager of Leicester the year before they won the league. He was very unlucky there. They just avoided relegation.

To be fair, even when down the bottom, they weren't losing 4 or 5 to nil, the majority was 1-0 or 2-1 from what I can remember.

He may do OK.

Clearly wanting him to work the relegation escape magic he pulled off with Leicester the season before Ranieri.

I remember him bumping his gums about how he wasn’t given any of the credit for the work he put into that title winning side. Maybe he had a point but he seems a bit of an arsehole.

He was at Derby for 4 months in 2016 but left after being suspended for having a “heated row” with the owner.

Seriously, How can anyone who has managed a side that just avoids relegation from a 20 team league expect any credit when they win it the next season?

It would be like me patting myself on the back for ditching the wife and her ending up with a fella with a 12 incher although I doubt even that would keep her fucking smiling.

He went to Belgium. Under the same stewardship of the parent company that own Leicester. Might have been royal Antwerp.

His mask slipped in that last season with Leicester. Now thinks the world is out to get him and appears to get his kicks from being confrontational with the media.

You wonder if he will come back and at least give the impression he is going to be a bit less up his own arse but it will only be make believe.

Back