Nightmare on Kerryfail Street...has started.

I suppose that’s one way to look at it. Looks like Tav’s agent is quick off the mark to make sure his man gets a better contract reflecting the clubs valuation.

If the same things been going on over there where they regularly value players multiple times beyond their actual value, no wonder the wage bill is through the roof!

I reckon this will be his agent whoring him around rather than the club trying to sell him.

I honestly can't see a firesale happening. Rodgers will walk and the beggars will all go absolutely ape shit.

Here we go.

An unsustainable wage bill in relation to an annual turnover that doesn't include CL involvement.

This could be fun.

Their not skint. Hopefully keeping their "pyoor mullyins "
To pay compo to all the victims of child abuse that they have tried to hide from for 4 decades.

This is absolutely fantastic. The wheels are truly birling in different directions & so far, it's all their own doing. From their compliant media putting out unrealistic prices, employing a volatile egomaniac known for timplosions to the biscuit tin mentality. It's brilliant & the hordes will be assembling at the car park shortly with their torches & pitchforks, piling on the pressure.

All that & then the Stevie G express arrives at their station!! CHOO CHOO MOTHERF**KERS!!

IF any clubs that do have a genuine interest in any of that failed squad, they will be waiting out, then going in with very low bids.... they will all know that the filthy 19th Century Terrorist bastards need to punt their players. Also, any clubs with decent defenders up for sale will be pumping up the price if they know the beggars are looking to get defenders in......

Win, win really:D

Biggest mistake they ever made was vastly overinflating the value of their players.

What they thought would happen -

- Say in the papers that XXXXXXX is worth £30m
- English teams would then say "Oh, we'll sign them for £25m - great deal!"

What actually happened -

- English teams think "Are they f*ck" and don't even bid on them
- English transfer window closes.
- Mid level European teams don't have that kind of money to spend.

So now nobody wants to but the players, the players have a massive ego minus the talent to back it up and they have to pay a fortune in wages.

As King said, the house of cards would topple eventually and it's their own doing.

And their players also start believe the bullshit and hype and start demanding to be paid as a £30m player.

The utter shite that emanates constantly from them has come back to bite them in the arse.

2afbtaq.gif

You never let us down, Dubwiser :D

Think the time has come for the tims to accept reality and sign the best CB in the SPL and I have a large collection of butt-plugs. Step forward Efe Ambrose :D

Nice wee quiet night. Few Corona's and a lovely little £100 bet on AEK to win and both teams to score at 5/1, cheers Sinclair for making my night with that consolation goal that bagged me £600.

Have a lovely night Bears.

Oh, and I hope their fans are getting plastered all over Athens as we speak.

Well in mate :D

Dear reader,

I have caught wind of interesting developments down Gallowgate way.

It appears the tims are skinto.

Please donate.

Biggest mistake they ever made was vastly overinflating the value of their players.

What they thought would happen -

- English teams would then say "Oh, we'll sign them for £25m - great deal!"

What actually happened -

- English teams think "Are they f*ck" and don't even bid on them
- English transfer window closes.
- Mid level European teams don't have that kind of money to spend.

So now nobody wants to but the players, the players have a massive ego minus the talent to back it up and they have to pay a fortune in wages.

As King said, the house of cards would topple eventually and it's their own doing.

This idea that they could, with the help of the Scottish media, convince EPL chairmen and DoFs to pay way over the odds for their players was always laughable.

£30m for Dembele yet, strangely no takers?

If he goes it’ll be for £15m tops because that’s really the best you can expect to get for anyone in the SPFL.

Last season there turn over was 90 million and they got 30 million in champions league money and there wage is 52 million. 60 million turn over with 52 million in wages is too a high a ratio of wages to turnover.Wages will have to be trimmed by sales or the 30 million nest egg raided

Armstrong sold for 7 million and 5 million in Europa league money helps a little bit and they made a profit of six million last season but still leaves 12 million hole to break even. Will be very very hard for the bheasts to break even this season .If they spend money on top of that for a new defence..they'll be posting a decent loss. Selling players/raiding the piggy bag or tightening the belts they'll have to take a bullet some way
LOL they let season ticket holders into at least the first qualifiers for free. You seem to know a hell of alot about celtic pal....think you may be on the wrong page

Scottish media football news translation:

Marseille bid £20million for Celtic midfielder Olivier Ntcham, but Celtic have turned down the bid, according to L'Équipe.

Harsh reality translation ..... from septic boardroom

Ntcham is our most saleable asset we maybe could have got 10 for him in epl
Try around top french then german teams then Italian see if we can get a bite ....

Getting the local press to conspire to inflate the value of your players is akin to the accountancy equivalent called window dressing.

Inflated value of assets is a very dangerous way to proceed. No one was interested in Dumbell £40m?! Seriously they are so arrogant they are stupid beyond belief.

They now have a mahoosive wage bill to fund and the CL money is not coming in. They also prided themselves as a CL club and used this to attract players. Well good luck there ya bunch of lying inbred, terror loving, wee boy shagging bastards.

This has been great, we have suffered enough and its now starting to change.

That's true, but any time he's got the ball against us within 60 yards of our goal I shit myself!

maybe with last seasons shit-show of a defence.

It will be a whole different ball game this season.

Rogic is a decent player, very good by SPL standards. But he isn't the world beater that some think he is.

That whole team has done very well in the SPL with almost zero pressure of challenge, "OK" against mediocre European opposition and got molested any time they went up against a quality outfit. They are all overrated and believe their own press.

Back