Nightmare on Kerryfail Street...has started.

A lot of them are sick of being told we are skint, going under, that our players are p1sh etc and are finally facing up to the truth

We haven’t been able to gloat like this for a long time, I know nothing has been won yet but I will continue to enjoy this meltdown
I keep saying that if we win the SPL this year the West of Scotland will erupt due to the fact Timmy have been gloating for the past 6 yrs and they won’t be able to handle us getting our revenge.

I can’t wait !

You must understand how it looks, when you suggest their gate receipts from 3 CL qualifying games are $11m and our gate receipts from 4 Europa qualifying games is 4.5m

Seems a bit weighted towards the mhanks.
I may be wrong but I’m more than sure one of the qualifiers was included in the season ticket at the piggery- seen a post earlier that suggested this

Reactions: WBD
I keep saying that if we win the SPL this year the West of Scotland will erupt due to the fact Timmy have been gloating for the past 6 yrs and they won’t be able to handle us getting our revenge.

I can’t wait !
And a mass (pun) exodus back to potato-land. Sorry getting carried away here.

Remember that not only does CL money dry up, but there is a direct link to merch sales and normal match attendances.

No one turns on the board/Manager/team quite like the Tim’s

Wasn’t that long ago they had to shut the top half of their stadium

If they get a bad run of results in the league and sell a ‘top’ player, their fans will turn away in their droves.

This is absolutely fantastic. The wheels are truly birling in different directions & so far, it's all their own doing. From their compliant media putting out unrealistic prices, employing a volatile egomaniac known for timplosions to the biscuit tin mentality. It's brilliant & the hordes will be assembling at the car park shortly with their torches & pitchforks, piling on the pressure.

All that & then the Stevie G express arrives at their station!! CHOO CHOO MOTHERF**KERS!!

There might be a song in there.

Don't you know we're riding
On the Stevie G Express
Don't you know we're riding
On the Stevie G Express
He's taking us to more success.

All on board the train
All on board the train.

Annoying they have an absolute gimme in the league before facing us. I think a side with anything about them (say even a Motherwell or St Johnstone) would really fancy themselves to take points off them after they'd played in Eastern Europe the Thursday before.

Weekly under 16s disco night starting at the piggery this Friday. Lock up your kids.

why do people ruin all these great rangers videos with shite music, just leave it the way it was. Rant over
Ha, I expected that to be some shitey techno song, surprised to hear that. No doubt it's supposed to be some form of heavy metal but it's quite clearly, as you said, shite. Techno would have been better.

Seriously?

It's that a thing? Do they open up the Piggery for kids discos?
cQhhVEa.gif

:D

Back