Nightshift Loyal

I've been working since 6am Monday morning and still going strong, the perks of having 4 jobs. Hate coffee and forgot to buy an energy drink. Can't wait to get to my bed at 12 noon.

Hope your shift is going ok.

I've been working since 6am Monday morning and still going strong, the perks of having 4 jobs. Hate coffee and forgot to buy an energy drink. Can't wait to get to my bed at 12 noon.

Hope your shift is going ok.

Thats dedication. I feel like a slave working 40 a week.

I work 80-100 hours a week. :eek:
Ouch. Hope you've got plenty £££ to treat yourself when you got time off. Working that much would absolutely destroy my soul. :( I done about 80 hours a week the 2 weeks during the Commonwealth games and I was absolutely done by the end of them.

First of 11 x 12hr shifts on the bounce .
Don't mind nightshifts after the first one but takes me about a week to get back into dayshift mode when I switch to days

Can't complain as a typical nightshift here is about 2 hours actual work :)

First night of 5. Been doing shifts for 25 years. Nightshifts used to be a good laugh back in the day. :D

Not my usual nightshift tonight, they're normally a walk in the park. I've a 13 month baby girl who's refusing to sleep I think due to some molar teeth pushing through. This is real grafting!

1st of the week for me.

Been doing four 10 hour shifts Monday night - Friday morning since 1998!:(

Can't complain too much though. It's like having a long weekend every week.

Ouch. Hope you've got plenty £££ to treat yourself when you got time off. Working that much would absolutely destroy my soul. :( I done about 80 hours a week the 2 weeks during the Commonwealth games and I was absolutely done by the end of them.

Yeah it's no easy I'll tell you that. Trying to save up my wages.

I'm going on my 3rd and final holiday or the year next month to Iceland so I suppose it does pay off going on nice holidays and treating myself.

Nightshift here for two weeks. Usual work rotation, 12 hour shift, first one is the always the worst!

Offshore nightshift.
2 hours til I finish then it's off to the sauna.
Just had a cracking breakfast too, can't complain.

First of 11 x 12hr shifts on the bounce .
Don't mind nightshifts after the first one but takes me about a week to get back into dayshift mode when I switch to days

Can't complain as a typical nightshift here is about 2 hours actual work :)

Just switched back to day shift yesterday was a struggle must if had about 2 hours sleep. Was sleeping by 4pm.when I got home yesterday though

Night shifts are not good for your health. Throws everything out of sync.
Dayshift loyal, early riser

Done nights before and hated them , struggle with insomnia and this was torture coming in at 7am trying to sleep , ended up having a few beers just to get over about lunch time

Night shifts are not good for your health. Throws everything out of sync.
Dayshift loyal, early riser
I'm just in, started at six last night.

Being doing 6pm - 6am for over ten years now.

Def not good for you though.

Did nightshift for 9 years now , use to be 3x12 hours sun-tues for 2 weeks then tues-thurs 2 weeks now (7pm-7am) , because the company doesn't want to pay over time I am now 10pm-7am mon-thurs it's actually alright but there is certain days where you feel like you ain't slept at all.

Get yourselves off to your kips, dayshift now reporting for duty

Lucky you! I want to go to my bed. Feel terrible. Got my other work straight after too.

Forever Grafting Loyal

That's no use, I start at 8 don't normally work past 1am then its into the changing room for a nap till home time.

That's no use, I start at 8 don't normally work past 1am then its into the changing room for a nap till home time.

I know I've got 4 jobs though so forever working but still get 80% weekends off which is great. My new bed arrived today. Had a great wee sleep. Looking forward to my bed tonight after work.

Back