Nightshift Loyal

I know I've got 4 jobs though so forever working but still get 80% weekends off which is great. My new bed arrived today. Had a great wee sleep. Looking forward to my bed tonight after work.

Christ i don't know how you manage 4 jobs.

Start my nightshift tonight after 18 days off. Bonus being that I missed my first week of nights last week.

Hats off to those who do constant nightshift, I couldn't do it long term, i'm alright doing it on a rotation though as it does give a bit of a change.

Back on the nightshift tonight.

Been working 12 hours already. Only another 12 hours to go before I'm home and in bed. Can't wait for the weekend to arrive now.

Worked constant nights ,weekend on and off for 9 and half years and this is my week! Go Monday to Friday business hours on Monday! Cant fuckin wait!
Hate night shift!

Insanely jealous of those who have Monday to Friday office hour jobs, this is an horrendous time to be stuck at work :(

18 years of shift work, don't think I could go back to Mon-Fri 9-5. 5 early rises and only 2 days off.. fook that..

im constant nights, 9:10-7:10

7 on 7 off, decent when we take leave as its the 7 days you are working that you put through as leave so you get 3 weeks off, this happens 4 times a year, that on top of our normal 7 nights off every fortnight make it a decent pattern

21 nights offshore on Nightshit and on 19/21. Better on nighshift when workjing as nobody around.

i am constant night shift, just in the door with some fresh from the bakery mortons crispy rolls, some butter, Gouda cheese and a cuppa.

I've got 4 jobs. Been on the go since 6am this morning. Oh the joys. I worked 6am till 12 noon.. went home and had a few hours sleep. Back out at 5pm till 12 noon tomorrow.

What are the 4 jobs, I don't know how you would have time for more than a full time and a part time job

Night shift loyal Monday to Thursday night 20:00 until 08:00 wish we started early but at least I get every weekend off

Just finished my latest stunt of nights, done 2 weeks of nights then got home yesterday, takes a few days for the jet lag to lift as you turn around.

Been working shifts since 94 :confused: 2 days 2 nights 7am -7pm drives me nuts at times especially having to work weekends ,pays the bills

Nightshift for me 4x12 hours shifts Monday till Friday morning

WATP
Same shift as this dude although a slight change recently as I have to do sunday nights now but finish the weeks work a night earlier, in two hours time.

Yeehaa, time for cider!!

What are the 4 jobs, I don't know how you would have time for more than a full time and a part time job

Without going into too much detail because of "privacy" crap. I work in an army camp 25 hours a week, work for the brigadier 15 hours a week, work at my local doctors surgery 20 hours a week and work nightshift as a carer 20 hours a week.

Also a fully qualified beauty therapist so do homers too and overtime in work when needed and if I can be bothered.

Last edited:
Without going into too much detail because of "privacy" crap. I work in an army camp 25 hours a week, work for the brigadier 15 hours a week, work at my local doctors surgery 20 hours a week and work nightshift as a carer 20 hours a week.

Also a fully qualified beauty therapist so do homers too and overtime in work when needed and if I can be bothered.
Do you ever get time to yourself, you'll burn yourself out by 30, relax a bit and get out with your pals for a swally

Do you ever get time to yourself, you'll burn yourself out by 30, relax a bit and get out with your pals for a swally

Yeah, I get the weekends off. I'm just doing it for a wee while so I can save up then I'll chuck the nightshift probably. The money is too good. I know it's not all about money but when you're trying to save up it's too good to turn down.

Yeah, I get the weekends off. I'm just doing it for a wee while so I can save up then I'll chuck the nightshift probably. The money is too good. I know it's not all about money but when you're trying to save up it's too good to turn down.
That's good to hear, always got to make time to watch the bears in action, your to sensible for this forum.

I do 3 weeks of 12 hour shifts and I hate it. But then I don't have to do it for another 9 weeks

Been doing permenant night shift for 20 years now. Took a lot of getting used to at first, especially with having young kids.

39 hour week though so not as bad as many on here.

Done nights for 25 years, stopped them a year ago and what a big difference to my health/social life

No nightshift for me tonight guys! Off nightshift till Monday.

Tucked up in bed now ready for my 3 jobs tomorrow instead of 4. Suppose it's a wee break haha! Have a good shift everyone.

Back