Nike & Adidas tell Mike Ashley to GTF..

Companies build their brands with carefully selected endorsements, sponsorship and advertising.

Not them to devalue it by selling through retailers that do not reflect the status of their brand.

I believe that SD are trying to make their stores more like JD with complete store revamps.

Pro-Direct are based near me, and I have met the head of sales and one of the directors a couple of times. They know I’m a “PROUD RANGERS MAN.” :)) and so we often chat Ashley, they are his biggest online rivals, and in the last conversation we had, I said about Hummel producing the kit and they said once Ashley was out the picture Nike and Adidas would be knocking at the door.
As an aside, my brother was the guest of Adidas head of UK sport ( my brother is involved in golf.) at the last old firm of last season, and he took him to the Louden after the game. The boy from Adidas loved it.
This sounds promising.

Basically comes down to Brand protection. If Nike and Adidas want to restrict certain outlets and drive their prices up, no one can stop them. It's not a market where competitors work together like phone or energy companies. If you dont want those brands, plenty are available elsewhere, so really I cant see where his complaint stands up... just realised what I meant to type was I hope the fat bastard dies a horrible death, sooner rather than later.

Let’s see the Fat Slug, “TRY” to take on Nike and Adidas, that would be good to see those Giants take all his funds through Court Actions. The only thing the Fat Slug worships is money, take that away from him and it could be a lovely END! For all BEARS to Enjoy.

Typical bully behaviour
Breaks the rules, does what he wants, acts like a twat constantly
Then when someone bites back runs to the authorities complaint about someone else breaking the rules
Vermin

Pro-Direct are based near me, and I have met the head of sales and one of the directors a couple of times. They know I’m a “PROUD RANGERS MAN.” :)) and so we often chat Ashley, they are his biggest online rivals, and in the last conversation we had, I said about Hummel producing the kit and they said once Ashley was out the picture Nike and Adidas would be knocking at the door.
As an aside, my brother was the guest of Adidas head of UK sport ( my brother is involved in golf.) at the last old firm of last season, and he took him to the Louden after the game. The boy from Adidas loved it.
I'd rather stay with Hummel tbh, their strips are excellent and they've shown us a great debt of loyalty that we ought to give back ten fold.

I'd rather stay with Hummel tbh, their strips are excellent and they've shown us a great debt of loyalty that we ought to give back ten fold.
Yeah, I was praising Hummel in the original conversation, and they brought up Nike and Adidas. I’m not sure what will happen after the SD case, but I wouldn’t be against building a long term relationship as their “blue chip” client. The only thing being Nike/Adidas have their supply and distribution of kit and training gear on point. None of the “Home kit available soon” or “out of stock.” All the strips would be there from launch, training kit and leisure wear in all sizes and potentially accessible worldwide.

I used to work for this fat pr!ck during the 00’s took great pleasure in fuking his stock-takes up. I can tell you all now every one of his staff hate the ladies front bottom.

I hope Nike and Adidas do withdraw their products from his stores. That'll cost him a fair amount of the money.

Is there nothing we can do about this guy? Similar to the thread we have on the child abuse... Is there no body or regulator we can hound to take some kind of action against him? I mean, surely this guy is not 'fit and proper' to run a company if he treats everyone like dirt. Our club, Newcastle, Sports Direct staff, etc. have all suffered as a result of this guy, who clearly twists the law to suit himself. He's a thief and a bully.

Granted that all of the above is public knowledge already and no one has every really done anything about it. It's bemusing.

The hypocrisy of this fat bastard is staggering. Literally bullys small companies into selling up by spotting when they’re weak and threatening with lengthy, costly court cases if they refuse. Which they’d most likely win but can usually ill afford at that time.

The reality is that is you are a premium brand such as Adidas and Nike would you want your premium products sold in SD Stores which look like a bad church jumble sale.

Exactly mate!

“ohhh why won’t the big brands deal with me?”

Because you fat parasite you reside over one of the most appalling company’s in the UK treating staff, consumers and shareholders with appalling contempt but do not care a jot so long as you make your money. He really is incredibly stupid.

Not mention your stores are a fucking bomb site and nobody with an ounce of self respect would be caught buying clothes or trainers from there. Pikey direct

The absolute cheek of that fat bastard calling for review into practices by other companies hahaha you couldn't mark that fat bastards neck with a fuckin flame-thrower.

Cant stand the fat horrible rat bastard!!!

My heart bleeds for the fat lady's front bottom, getting a taste of his own medicine and he doesn't like it one bit, %^*& him.

Well wouldn't it be fun if we ended up with Nike doing our kit next season ( due to him Kyboshing Hummell). The legal fcuk up he'll have got himself into will be hyterical and with any luck will significantly hasten his entry to an XXXXXL size coffin.

Back